Chapter 6

The next morning it was day 2 of Magcon. I woke up at 7 and hopped in the shower. I blow dried my hair and curled it. I put on a light blue mussel tee and some white shorts. I also put on my light blue converse.

I went out of the bathroom and Jack was playing on his phone.
"Shall we go get breakfast" Jack asked
"Yup" I said taking Jacks hand.
We went downstairs to see all the guys eating breakfast.
After breakfast we went to Magcon. When we got there, we were crowded by hundreds of fans. We some how made through them with help from security and we got ready for VIP. We all got at separate tables. I was at a table with Jack and Jack J. Soon, all the VIPs started coming in. I got a few pictures with some fans and gave some autographs but of coarse I'm not as famous as the guys. I looked over at Cameron, Nash, and Hayes table and saw Cam flirting with some girl. I decided to go over there.
"Hey Cam. who's this?" I said smirking.
"This is Rachael" Cam said
"Hi Rachael. I'm Jade" I said.
"Hi" Rachael said.

Cams POV

Rachael is so nice and really pretty.
She has beautiful brown hair and really pretty brown eyes. She has a great personality and I think I already like her a lot. I might ask her out.
"So Rachael where do you live?' I asked her.
"California. I'm here visiting my friend." She said pointing to a girl.
"Really?! Um do you wanna go out sometime?" I asked her.
"Sure" She said.
"How about you come with us for the rest of the tour?" I asked her
"SURE! But um can I bring my friend Emma?" She said pointing to the girl with strait blond hair again.
"Yeah!"

Jades POV

Rachael and her friend Emma stayed backstage with us even after the VIPs left. Soon all the guys went on stage and us girls stayed in the back. All of a sudden I heard chanting. "JAADE! JAADE!" It was the fans.
"Jade Jade they want you out there" Jack said coming back stage.
"Why?" I asked.
"They love you!" Jack said
I took his hand and we went out onto stage. Then all the fans started cheering as I went out onto the stage.
"Hey guys" I said into the microphone. Soon all the cheering stopped so I could talk.
"So can someone tell me why you wanted me out here"
All of a sudden I got a whole bunch of tweets.
Some of them said we want you to make your own videos
others said Your super pretty and were happy your with Jack rather then anyone else.
"Aww thanks guys" i said "I love you guys!"
The next hours were filled with singing, questions, and just goofing off.
Sometime half way through the show, Rachael and Emma came out and Emma was so hitting it off with Hayes.

After it was over, Rachael and Emma got a room at the hotel and we all hung out and made videos.
Then we watched Frozen and had a giant sing along. We got yelled at by the people next door, whoops.

After frozen it was 11 and I was really tired so I headed back to my room with Jack and we got in bed and fell asleep....

AN
sorry guys not the best chapter😕🌊✨