Chapter 4

Jades POV
I decided to dress nice. I put on my short black dress and a pretty necklace my grandma gave to me. I re-curled my hair and did my makeup.
I put on my black heels and was ready just in time. I walked out of the bathroom and there was Jack....On his phone but in a nice suit.
He looked hot.
"Not to bad yourself Jade" Jack said smirking.
"OMG! did I say that out loud?!" I asked hoping I didn't say he looked hot out loud.
"Yeah. Now let's go." Jack said grabbing my arm.
"but first lemme take a selfie." I said grabbing my phone and taking a picture.
"Okay let's go!" Jack said and we left.

We got in the car and we started driving to who knows where.
"Jack, where are we going?" I asked Jack.
"You'll see. It's a surprise"
We were driving for about 15 minutes until we pulled up to some fancy restaurant.
We walked in and Jack went up to the front desk.
"Reservations for Jack Gilinsky." Jack said.
We were seated and I started looking at the menu.
"Jack everything here costs a fortune." I lectured Jack.
"So what. It's on me tonight." Jack said smiling.
We ordered and we started eating.

Jacks POV

I was gonna do it. I was going to tell her I like her and I really don't care what she says.
Okay here goes nothing.
"Um, Jade can I tell you something?" I asked Jade.
"Uh yeah sure. What's on your mind?" She said.
"Well, I really like you and I always have liked you, maybe even love you but I don't really know and um yeah" I said.

Jades POV
My jaw dropped and I nearly chocked on my food I was eating. I had to tell him I like him back. Be casual..
"Well Jack. Fun fact for you. I really like you too." I said
"Oh well then, Jade will you be my girlfriend" Jack asked me.
"Yes Jack I will." I said smirking.

The rest of the night was fun but awkward. After we ate, instead of seeing a movie, we took a walk.

"So let's talk a little. How are you enjoying the tour and stuff?" Jack asked me as he took my hand.

"It's really fun. Being with all you guys is probably the best. All y'all are so much fun!" I said to Jack.
"So us dating, is that going to be awkward or anything?" Jack asked me.
"Nah of coarse not!"I said.
"Jade, I've always liked you and now I think I love you and I promise with all my heart I will be as much committed to our relationship as possible" Jack said looking me dead in the eyes.
"Jack..." I said tears nearly coming to my eyes. "I love you too." I said and I kissed him.
AND HE KISSED BACK! It turned into a make out session and I was laughing the whole time because I didn't know how to like kiss like that....
After we pulled away, we just stared at each other and smiled.
Then we walked back to our car and drive back to the hotel...

When we got back, Jack and I watched The Fault In Our Stars, and I fell asleep.
Best. Night. Ever....