Chapter 3

Jades POV
I woke up next to Jack and he was still sleeping. It was the first day of Magcon so I got up quietly, making sure not to wake Jack up, and got in the shower.

After my shower I put on my sky blue crop top and my jean shorts.
I blow dried my hair and curled it.
"Jack" I said to Jack who was still sleeping. "Jack wake up" I said.
I decided to wake him up the hard way. I started jumping on the bed he was on then I jumped on him.
"Jaadddeee" Jack wined.
"Jack we have to go in a half an hour." I said and walked to Taylor, Shawn, and Aaron's room to see if anyone was awake. Taylor was so I walked down stairs with him to get breakfast.

Soon everyone else started coming downstairs.

After we ate, we got in our limo, after making it past all the crazed fans, and drove to Magcon.

Once we got to Magcon, we got into our rooms and I was sharing with Jack and Jack.
VIPs started coming in and I was getting sort of nervous. I've never been to one of these Magcon things and i didn't know what to expect. Would they like me or would,they be jealous.

People started coming in and surprisingly most of the girls liked me. They wanted to get pictures with me and get my autograph.

Some of the girls gave me nasty looks but that was normal I guess. I got kind of jealous when Jack would kiss girls on the cheek or.....

WHAT IS THIS?! Jack just kissed some girl on the lips. Don't cry Jade it didn't mean anything.
I walked out and just sat by myself for a while. I needed a break anyways.
10 minutes later Jack came out. "Jade are you ok?" he asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine just needed a break..." I said lying.

Later all the guys went out on stage. I just sat backstage and watched them.

Later Jack came out and told me to go out on stage with them.
"Nah it's ok." I said
"No seriously Jade. Come on it'll be fun!"
"Ok" I said taking his and and we walked out there.
"Hey guys!" Jack said taking the microphone. "This is Jade Miller! I know some of you have seen her in some of our videos but some of you haven't. She's my neighbor back in Omaha!" Jack said while some people clapped and cheered while others didn't and just stood there.

**2 hours later**

We went past crazed fans after Magcon was over and we got in the limo to go back to our hotel.

4 hours we were there. It was exhausting.
Next stop, Nevada.

Once we got to the hotel, it was 5. I was walking to my room with Jack when he stopped me.
"Uh hey Jade. Do you maybe wanna like go to dinner and maybe catch a movie or something?" Jack asked me.
OMG DID JACK JUST ASK ME OUT ON A DATE?! wait no, I always go out with Jack he's probably just being nice.
"Sure. I'll be ready at 5:30" I said.
"Okay." Jack said smiling. Then I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom....