WHY TODAY?!

It was raining cars. I was running, swerving each one. Oh no! My bugatti hurtled towards me. All my money, my precious car. As I run, fighting back tears and debris, I tripped over a stone. I fell to the ground. I turned my head in time to see my car almost on top of me then...

     I woke up suddenly.  What a heck of a dream.  That's it! No more Jackie Chan movies before bedtime! I opened the window to check...Phew! There stood my precious bugatti. I got out of bed for another day in the ENCORE HOSPITAL.
    "My name is Elvis Mycolyte. And this is my story."

     I drove into the parking lot of ENCORE HOSPITAL.  Please, I'm not your average life saving doctor. I'm into the chemical side of things. I walked towards the entrance and I noticed a group of female doctors. I winked and they waved and giggled. You know, when you've got it, you've got it, and I've got it...almost. I walked straight into my boss. Rhe density of his bot belly propelled me back.  I couldn't help but fall down. Trust me, if you put this pot belly behind any rocket...you would record the fastest take-off in history. "Good sir...morning boss, sir," I said, trying to act like nothing happened. Ooops. He was on the phone. I zoomed into CHEMICAL 101 LAB.

     I went to my work station. I was dealing with chromophystic acid mixed with hydroglufen. Some dangerous combo. I was looking for a cure to AIDS. I began work...6 hour shift here I come...

     My phone vibrated. Uh-oh no phones allowed. If Mrs Broccopine caught me, I would consider myself a living corpse, but it was my girlfriend. Just as bad! Who do I fear more?...

   I locked myself in the washroom.  I picked the call. In the end, I wish I hadn't;

"Elvis? "

"Yeah. I am here. Watsup?"

"Elvis...how do I say this? Hmm... I'm breaking up with you.  You never have time for me and honestly I'm fed up. Goodbye Elvis...FOREVER!!!"

The line went dead. At that moment I didnt know whether it was real, a nightmare,  the beginning of World War, or the end-time. I wanted to flush myself.  How could she do this?! I carried on wearily with work. After work I packed up and went home.

    As soon as I got home I jumped into bed without taking off my bag. I wasnt in the mood for anything.  I had mistakenly packed the only vial of chromophystic acid with hydroglufen.  The vial slipped out pf my bag, cracked and began dripping into my mouth as I fell asleep.  Only God could anticipate what followed...