YEAH...THIS IS IT

They were coming!! I backed up...wall behind me. I recognised them right away, Percy's goons doing with crates? Brawns don't do crates! Maybe egg crates more like it, but chemical crates? This was strange in every sense of the word. Maybe they worked for someone else. Either they weren't dead heads after all. I got up boldly. I had the power not them right? But they were dealing with physophicon. I had studied it to some extent before. It was very dangerous. It couldn't be evaporated, blah blah blah...bigger problems right now! They saw me and shouted,"Hey! What have we here? It's that marshmallow we stomped on the other day! I bet we could do it again. Or should we pet him first?" They laughed heartily. I was really really mad!
Suddenly, I felt a jolt of energy. I smiled. I had just upgraded. "Hey marshmallow! What are you smiling about?!"
"You're about to find out...punks!"
I punched the two men simultaneously. Honestly, I felt like I had barely scratched them but they slumped to the ground, unconscious. Oh this was gonna be good...real good. I hooked my fingee around their collars and hoisted them on a nearby nail in the wall. Then I folded a trash and pushed it into the wall around them to make sure they wouldn't escape when they came around. Then I waited.
After what seemed like forever, one of them finally awoke. Then began my interrogation
"Who do you work for?!"
"Why would I tell you?! Of all people?!"
"Look, right now I hate you. I can hurt you. I would speak up if I were you." I broke his right wrist and fingers to get my point across. He yowled,"I will never speak! You can't make me! Kill me if you want! You'll get nothing out of me!" This was obviously going nowhere. I knocked him out again. Then I left. They could rot there for all I cared. After all they did the same to me.
As I was walking home, I passed a television store. One television was on. There was an interview going on.
The theme said; IF SUPER HEROS EXISTED...I felt guilty. I had all this power I wasn't even done upgrading and I was keeping it all to myself. But it was fair of me! Who was there for me. Then it dawned on me. I was the only super hero. I had to be there when the need arose! You know, all the hero stuff. I began strategizing what I would do. A name, costume, all those things. My imagination went wild! It felt wonderful to be finally enthusiastic about something after so many years of a miserable life
The break-up, torturous work, lonely life, ditchy friends...I closed my eyes. It was all over. I was starting a new life. Practically re-made. I...Elvis Mycolyte, would be a superhero!
I decided to start with a name. I was Elvis, a doctor, and I was gonna be a hero. So Doctor Elvis the Hero? Noo. That sounded like the beginning of a villain nerd's poem. Hmmm...what should I call myself? Doctor? Elvis? Hero? Wha...? Oh I had a name! I would be;
DOCERO! !