SO...IS THIS IT???!!!

This wasn't happening! No! No! No! It wasn't possible! I needed to have a blood test. I rushed downstairs to my basement(Yes, I have stairs...and a basement) and opened another door to my lab(yes...a lab too) I used a syringe to extract my blood. AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ My blood was orange!!! That was...scary(awesome). Still, I needed more explanation. I put it in my scanner. The results;
This blood contains;
Haemoglobin
Iron
Magnesium
Glucose
Carbohydrate
So far so good...
Oxygen
Cells
...Then the machine whirred to a stop. Phew! I was safe. Suddenly, the machine vibrated, and there it was, on the screen;
Chromophystic acid
Hydroglufen
I sat on the ground. Dazed was underestimated. I was...I was...I didn't even know. So it was true. I was a year from being a complete mutant! This was all so unreal! It was too much to take in! How did this happen?! When?! Where?! Which?! Who?! What?! Eeeh?!
Then it hit me. The day Mary broke up with me...Everything started falling into place. So it had poured into my in my bag that night. That's why I couldn't find the whereabouts of the liquid. That's why my wounds healed. That's why everything was happening! What was I to do...
I called CHEMICAL 101 LAB. It was a tough decision. I was resigning. I could sense the happiness in Mrs Broccopine's voice. Sheesh...anyways, it was over. I was officially jobless. But I still needed money...
I entered into every competition I could. Thanks to my new abilities I won all of them in a week. I could seriously get used this! I could already do this and I wasn't even done upgrading! All in a year's time.
Now that I had enough money I deposited it into the bank and took it out as and when I needed it. I decided to be daring and venture back into the alley where I almost died. As I was going, I overheard some men talking.
"Are the crates ready?"
"Yeah the last batch coming in."
"Good good. The physophicon must be ready."
"Not that I don't care but why?"
"Don't you get it?! It'll get the job done faster."
"Oh yeah. I knew that."
A phone rang.
"It's the boss. Hello Boss P. The crates are in. We will contact the others...Yes boss! Pronto!"
"What did he say?"
"He said to contact the others."
"Alright, let's go."
They were coming my way! What could I do? You know when you have abilities still developing, the emergency one is just not there. I began tiptoeing backwards. I accidentally tipped over a trash can. They heard the crash and ran to where I was...