I STILL NEED ANSWERS!

Months passed, 6 months to be specific. I did a good job concealing the lost chromophystic  acid with hydroglufen. I brought orange juice everyday. No one suspected anything.  I finally went on leave. I had saved up my leave for 12 years so I had a year to enjoy myself.  I decided to give my car a break. I needed some fresh air so I went for stroll. Haaah! So this was what I was missing being locked up in that hospital. I could get used to this air you know. On my way back home I used an alley I knew as a shortcut home. This alley brought back memories.  Oh Mary... Anyways. She was old news to me now. As I approached a bend in the alley I heard footsteps. Hey! Not many people knew this alley. It was only I...I and...I and Mary...

     I could hear about nine pairs of feet coming my way. As they came into my sights, I saw seven guys, all muscular.  And another guy, also muscular. He looked like their leader. He had a girl clinging to him as they walked towards me. Wait a second! I knew this people.  They were...OH MY GOSH!!!  It was...it was Mary...with Percy...and his gang! I was my own volcano there and then! My blood boiled and trust me, it was beyond 100 degrees celsius!

     "Well well well. Elvis, we meet again and this time, I've got Mary," Percy said, pulling her over to kiss her. I grimaced. He was chewing up my last nerve. "At least I have a brain, Percy." That was such a wrong move. I was about to find out why.

     "Oh yeah?! BOYS! Show him what brainless brawns do to brainy skinnies!"

     In less than 5 seconds I was receiving blows in every part of my body...and I mean every part. My shock was immense compared to the pain when I saw Mary laughing hysterically. Bleeding from everywhere, I collasped. BLACKOUT...

     I opened my eyes. My head was aching terribly. I looked around to find no one but some trash cans. Owww! My body felt bust up pretty bad. I looked at myself only to find no cuts or bruises. No no NO!!! I clearly remember being beat up, bleeding from everywhere!  What happened to all my wounds? Maybe it had been a dream...but it all didn't add up! If I was dreaming, why was I in this alley with body feeling like it was torn in half?!

     I practically dragged myself home. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.  I was tall! And muscular! With abs! What was all this! This wasn't the me I woke up today with! All this was getting to me! I started getting all sorts of ideas. Was I a werewolf? Was I dead? Was I haunted? What was going on?! I then remembered Mary...and Percy...why were they together?! And why was she laughing during my assault?! So many strange things all happening at once. I was thinking too much...but I needed answers! I needed...Zzz. I fell asleep, dreaming of a better world that was far beyond possible for me...I was up again. Thoughts just began to fill my head. But that wasn't why I woke up. I needed to...attend nature's call... After a hot, sweaty, but relieving round with the "golden stool" , I was fully awake.

     I went to the hall to watch television. It had been ages since I last switched on that machine. I found the remote and changed the channels. I was looking for CCCE (Civic Chemical Components Education) NEWS CHANNEL. There! I found it! But guess the headlines; VIAL OF CHROMOPHYSTIC ACID MIXED WITH HYDROGLUFEN GOES MISSING. I sat forward, my ears pricked up. I had the vial...but it was empty. The news caster went on,"Anyone who knows anything about the vial should kindly state it to the CHEMICAL 101 LAB at ENCORE HOSPITAL. " He paused,"We will now educate the public on what the intake of this orange mixture can do to you.  When this mixture is taken, you have 24 hours to live..." I relaxed. It had been months and I wasn't dead. Or was I? "...however if any activity like driving, jumping or swimming  is done before 24 hours,  the person will live. The mixture however,  will alter the person's molecular structure and abilities.  Changes like daily height increase for a week, instant healing of wounds, suddenly muscular,  enhancement of brain and body activities, telekinetic abilities,  time control and ability to make anything you think of real. This all happens after 6 months and last a year to complete. Please, please don't take the risk. Bring it to the ENCORE HOSPITAL when found. It is the only source in the world."
     I held my head. I had the world's last source of this orange mixture and I didn't even know where the liquid was! This was serious...Wait! Was it in my blood...