Busted ~ {EretNap}

warnings - unknown penetration, slightly oblivious partner, safe-word usage, whips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eret was getting ready to go out with a couple of friends, looking through the wardrobe he shared with his fiance Sapnap. Whilst looking for a certain dress he wanted to wear, he saw something in the bottom of the wardrobe he hadn't noticed before. Usually Eret wouldn't have thought much of a box in the back of the wardrobe, but the fact it was slightly open and there was a glint of silver inside intrigued him. He made sure Sapnap wasn't in the room before grabbing the box and sitting down to look inside of it.

What Eret found when he opened the box was unexpected. Loads of sex toys. From vibrators and dildos to handcuffs and whips, there was everything. Eret slowly pulled a few things out, smiling to himself as he thought about Sapnap using these on himself. Instead of confronting his partner about the things he found, he left them out on the bed with a small note written in neat handwriting, you thought you could hide these from me? Think again Darling. Oh and we're using these later <3. ~Eret xxx'

He left the note inside the box with a pair of handcuffs by the side of the box so when Sapnap went to put the handcuffs back he would find the note and know that Eret knew about them.

The Brit left the room, the box on the bed and texted his friends as he went downstairs, saying that he couldn't go out that night because he wasn't feeling the best. To his relief, they believed him and Eret had to get Sapnap to go into their bedroom. He saw the raven haired male in the kitchen, cooking something whilst humming slightly. "Hey Eret, when are you going out because I made food for us forgetting you're going out." Eret knew what to do.

"I'll get ready after we've eaten. I want you to pick something for me to wear." Eret smiled whilst hugging Sapnap as he continued to cook.

"Alright, can you keep an eye on this whilst I go look for something for you to wear?"

Eret nodded, smiling to himself as Sapnap ran out of the room. He loved how easy it was to convince Sapnap to do what he wanted, all it took was a simple excuse and off Sapnap went. The raven haired male ran up the stairs, making his way into the shared room of the two, and what he saw wasn't what he expected. His secret stash of sex toys out on the bed, a pair of handcuffs next to the box. He panicked slightly, had Eret found them? Or had he taken them out at some point and not put them back? Either way, he was fucked (Literally). He went to put the handcuffs back, only when he opened the box a note fell out, neat handwriting across the paper. Eret's handwriting...

He panicked more after reading the note, knowing exactly what Eret meant by we're using these later. He placed the handcuffs back and went downstairs, Eret perched on the counter and smiling softly at Sapnap as he walked in. "You found them?" Sapnap asked shakily, getting a simple nod from Eret.

"You read the note?" Eret asked, to which he got the same from the younger as he had given him, a simple nod. "Good. Why didn't you tell me? You know I wouldn't have been bothered this much if you'd just said you had all the kinky shit. I'm not going out tonight, cancelled plans. Instead I'm going to use the toys on you, and god if you try to dominate me, you're getting punished more."

"But I always top you! Why are you being so dominant all of a sudden?" Sapnap pouted, not wanting Eret to dominate him, but wanting him too at the same time. Eret raised his eyebrow, making Sapnap stop dead. Usually he wouldn't be scared by that, but with what Eret just said he quickly apologized. Eret just smiled and set about getting plates out for the food. Sapnap placed the food on the plates whilst Eret went upstairs, looking at the now open box on the bed and pulling out a vibrator and eventually finding the remote that controlled it. He grabbed a bottle of lube and went downstairs, watching Sapnap set out the food on the table. The shorter male turned to Eret, his nervousness clearly visible on his face. "Have you ever bottomed before?" Eret asked, Sapnap nodded his head curious now as to what Eret was going to do. Before he could ask though his question was answered. His waist was grabbed and he was tuned to be leaning against the table on his hands, his trousers and boxers being pulled down slightly to show his ass. He was about to ask what Eret was doing when he heard a bottle open and something pushed into his ass slightly after a few seconds.