Only Fans - {Dream x Ponk} (Crackship)

Ponk and Dream had been dated for a few months now, and had told each other everything, even the things they were most ashamed of and the most embarrassed of. But there was one thing that Ponk had never told Dream. There was one thing he couldn't bear to bring up with Dream. His only fans...

He had created the account a few months after it was originally created and quickly climbed the ladder of payment. He managed to create new videos and take new photos every so often, enough to have a regular upload schedule and keep all of his 'fans' satisfied.He kept the browser page in a private tab, kept locked with his fingerprint and a password. He assured Dream wouldn't find it, making sure he wasn't going to walk in whilst he wasn't wearing anything for a photo, making sure Dream wasn't going to walk in whilst he was recording and making sure that Dream never opened the toys and outfits his fans sent him. Apart from that everything was going well, no other secrets from the other. But little did Ponk know his side career was about to be discovered, and he didn't expect it to be his best friend who found it.

Whilst watching a movie with Dream, Ponk had gotten a message from Sam, 'Yo Ponkie, what the fuck is this?' Ponk looked at the message,getting an image sent to him a second later. It was his Only Fans account... and Dream was right next to him. Not that he would be able to tell from first glance, you had to look at the photos to be able to tell it was him, and he was sure Dream wouldn't be that interested in what Ponk was doing to look with that much detail.

'It's an OnlyFans account? I don't see why your weird kinks are such a concern to me?'

'Stop acting like I'm stupid Ponk, I can see that's you in the photos!'

'Okay and?'

'Wait why were YOU on OnlyFans huh? Does Foolish know about that?'

'Yes he does and he was the one who told me to look for the account we found your OnlyFans TikTok'

Ponk panicked. What if Dream found out? He would leave him for sure! He panicked and text Sam,

'Don't tell Dream! Please I haven't told him yet and I don't want someone else to be the one to tell him!'

Creeper Man is typing...

While Sam was typing Ponk couldn't help but worry. What if Foolish had already told Dream? He couldn't dodge the bullet then. He would just have to tell Dream now. When a new text from Sam came through Ponk didn't bother checking it, he was to busy building the courage to tell his boyfriend about his account and the money he was making. He curled up close to Dream, laying his head on his chest. "Dream, would you be mad at me if I told you I haven't been fully honest with you about something?" Ponk asked, his voice shaking slightly as he asked. Dream hesitate for a moment, playing with Ponk's fluffy hair, feeling his fingers glide through the soft white before him. He took another minute before coming to a decision in his mind.

"Depends on what you haven't been honest about," he said, looking down at a scared Ponk with love, "If you were cheating of course I would be mad but if it's only something small like- I don't know you like me and someone else I'm not going to be mad, we're both poly so I don't see why that would effect us."

Ponk took a deep breath before just outright admitting his secret to Dream, "I have an OnlyFans account, and Impost on there and people send me toys and outfits and I make money off of it."

Dream stopped playing with Ponk's hair, looking down at him again, this time with confusion and upset. "But why didn't you tell me? You know that I couldn't care less if you do that as long as you don't actually have sex with anyone or put yourself in danger for something. Plus, I think you'd make a great OnlyFans model baby!" Dream smiled, running his hands over Ponk's waistline, down his thighs and back up to the bottom of his ribs, "So gorgeous, all mine too, no one else's. All mine."