Ss pt. 2

After dinner lana brings me to her house. When we get there I realize she left out that it was a fucking mansion. She opens the gate and we drove up, parking our cars in her garage, "lana this is beautiful." I whisper looking over the beautiful white home. It looked like a mini château marmot, "wait till you see the backyard." She says excitedly. She grabs my hand and pulls me into the house, that same spark going through me as she touches me. She smiles as we get into the house, "holy shit lana, it's huge..." I say in shock, "I know." She says giggling, "I'll show you your room c'mon." She says taking my hand and pulling me up the stairs. She lets go of my hand once we reach a room, "this is your room, mines right across from you." She says pointing at a door across from me, "you have a bathroom so don't worry about that, let me show you the kitchen and stuff." Lana says. We go downstairs and lana shows me the kitchen, dining room and the living room, "come with me." She says. I follow her to a door and she smiles, "this is where I write my music or just read." She opens the door revealing an office. There's a computer and a few bookshelves accompanied with a piano and guitar. "I'll probably be in here a lot, so I thought you should know where it is. The rest of the house isn't as important so you don't have to see it but feel free to explore if you want later." She says, "c'mon honey I wanna show you the backyard." Lana says to me. We go to the back and I stare in shock at her gorgeous backyard, and a large Saint Bernard comes jogging Over to lana, "hi buddy!" She says getting on her knees and petting the large dog, "Jaimie this is Bailey, he's my dog." She says to me. I kneel down and pet him with her, "he likes you." Lana says with a smile, "I love dogs." I say to her. She smiles and gets up, "c'mon let me show you around yeah?" I nod and follow her around looking at the large styled trees basically surrounding her house. I also look at the beautiful stone walkway and courtyard she had in pure awe, this house was one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, "you haven't even seen the best part." Lana says with a smile, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the trees, "look honey." She says gently holding my shoulders and making me look over the view of the rocky waterfalls, "my gosh lana...its so beautiful here..." I say in amazement.

She smiles gently and says, "I think that all the time, sometimes I look over and think about jumping

She smiles gently and says, "I think that all the time, sometimes I look over and think about jumping..." she says quietly, "it would be the perfect way to die..." lana says quietly. "Don't say stuff like that." I say seriously looking into her eyes. They're clouded with sadness and other emotions I can't yet decipher, "hey, what's going on lana?" I ask her gently. She shakes her head and smiles, "nothing, c'mon let me show you the pool." Lana says gently taking my hand in hers. I could still tell something is wrong though, but decide not to bring it up. Lana brings me to the pool, it was about ten feet long and square, it was cute, "yeah I guess that's it, that's my house." She says giving me a small smile, "well it's fucking beautiful." I say to her. She giggles and we go back inside and watch tv then go to bed a little while later. I took a shower and when I come out I go to my room but I hear crying coming from Lana's room. I go to her room quickly and see her whimpering and moaning, not moving from the bed, "lana?" I say gently, a little freaked out. Even though I felt I trusted Lana, and felt like I've known her for years I'm still scared, I really don't know her. She moans in response so I turn the lights on and sit on the bed, "hey, hey its okay, it's okay..."I say to try and comfort her. Her fingers gently touch mine and I get the message. I grab her hand gently and give her a warm smile, "I'm here lana, I'm right here..." I try to reassure her gently. Her scared eyes dart to mine, I don't know what to do. I lay down next to her and hold her hand tightly to try and calm her down. I feel her relax and smile gently at her opening my eyes, "thank you." Lana whispers, "I'm so sorry you had to see that, I-I know you barely know me I should've told you about it." She says nervously looking at me, "what is it?" I ask her, "they're like...nightmares, but different you know? It happens a lot I'm sorry..." she says pushing a hair behind her ear gently, "it's alright, don't worry it's not your fault lana." I say to her reassuringly, "it is my fault. If I just..." she sighs, "n-never mind I'm sorry." She says blushing and and covering herself up turning away from me as if going to sleep, "lana if you need me I'll be here." I say giving her a small smile. She nods slowly still not looking at me. I go back to my room and get ready for bed. I'm more curious about my new friend and wonder about her as I get into bed. What isn't she telling me?