Part 4

I wake up and do my morning routine then head downstairs hoping Lana was already up for breakfast. When I get down there I see Lana staring down at a bowl of cereal. "Morning Lanz." I say to her causing her to look up and giving me a small smile, "morning honey." She says, "what happened to your face Lana?!" I say concerned as I come over to her and cup her cheek, "it's nothing I just fell last night." Lana says casually. I nod though I don't believe her and sit down next to her and grab the cereal poring myself a bowl. "Where's Jim?" I ask her. "Oh he went on his business trip early this morning, he won't be back until the end of the summer." She says, "I was thinking maybe we could go shopping today." Lana says shyly and giving me a small smile. "Sounds good actually, but I don't know haven't got paid yet." I say to her. "Don't worry about money baby." She smiles, "Lana I don't want you to spend money on me." "Don't worry it's not mine it's Jim's and he doesn't care." She says with a giggle. I sigh, "I don't know..." she sighs as she gets up, "c'mon don't worry okay?" She says with that cute little smile on her face. I sigh and after we finish eating we go to Lana's jaguar. She drives us to the mall where we pick out clothes for me and I show them to her after I try them on. When we finish picking them out we pay and go to the food court for lunch. I figured out during our time my favorite thing to do was make Lana laugh. Her laugh was so cute and contagious and I just want to hear it forever. When we were done we go home and are immediately met by Bailey. Lana giggles, "better take him out." She says grabbing his leash, "I'll come with you." I say to her smiling. We go outside and walk down her cobblestone path through the rose garden as Lana let Bailey run through the yard, "you wanna go farther into the forest? I know a cute spot we can take pictures at." She says waving the shitty camera I bought at the mall at me, "yeah but in a few minutes, I think we should stop to smell the roses." I say with a giggle. Lana giggles back and we sit down on a bench across from her fountain in the Rose garden. "This is romantic." I say to her smiling mostly to myself. "I thought so, that's why I made Jim install it for me." Lana says. I look at her and see she's smiling at me causing my heart to flutter for some reason. We just look into each other's eyes and were silent for a few moments and she begins to lean forward. My heart begins pounding against my chest and I could hear it in my ears as my stomach filled with butterflies. I break out of this trance because of the bark of a dog and so did Lana and we both look toward the source. Bailey had chased a squirrel across the courtyard into the pool, "oh gosh." Lana says with a giggle, "Bailey!" She calls running over to the pool. Bailey gets out and goes over to Lana nuzzling against her causing her to groan. I giggle and go over to her and watch as Bailey shakes covering Lana in more dog water. "I'm guessing it'll be a rain check on our photoshoot." I say smirking, "I'm sorry honey." She says back. "How about a movie instead?" I ask her. She nods and we do inside the house. "Choose a movie I'm going to take a shower." Lana says. I look through the movies and find one that looked interesting and then wait for Lana. She soon came downstairs wearing a t shirt without pants and sits next to me on the couch. We watch a romance movie that I didn't remember the name of and only concentrated on Lana's head on my chest as we moved around and she was lying on top of me and snuggled against me. I stroke her hair and cheek and noticed she fell asleep on me.