Sylvia

Arthur Leywin POV

I paid no mind to everything that was happening. Of course, I was curious about how my strength match up against the best mages of this continent but compared to the question repeating in my mind over and over again it was simply meaningless. Everyone was praising my strength and abilities however the same exact person they were praising was too afraid to ask one question he knew an answer for years. My mind was a complete mess.

'Why couldn't I ask this simple question it was just three words, how hard could it be? '

The answer is simple. I don't want to acknowledge the reality.

'Until I hear a reply, I still can have hope that I am wrong.'

No!!

I can't run away forever I need to know the answer. No, I must know the truth.

"IS SYLVIA ALIVE??!!" I scream with full force.

I ignored all the locks I received after my outburst looking X straight in the eyes. His facial expression changed to a serious one for the first time.

"No" This one word echoed in my head for one, two, five, ten seconds before my mind finally registered the information.

Sylvia, the person that save my life, care for me like her own child, use her own life force to help me return to my family, my grandma was dead.

Tears started falling down my checks, I was crying. At that moment I wasn't a student, teacher, adventurer, one of the most powerful mages or even reincarnation of a king. I was just a person that lost one of the most important persons in his life. The only thing that prevented me from completely breaking down was a presence of Sylvie in my head. She didn't say anything, she know that it wouldn't work. We just let emotions flow freely between us, I was grieving my grandma, she her biological mother.

That instant we both drifted to sleep.

3rd Peron POV

More than a minute passed since X teleported Arthur out of theater.

"What happened?" Asked worried Alice. In the span of less than a minute she saw her oldest child shout a question about someone she didn't know apparently named Sylvia being alive, X confirming her dead, Artur crying like she never saw him before and X teleporting him out of theater before she even had a chance to comfort her son.

"It will take him some time to come to terms with the cruel reality but deep inside he already knew the answer long time ago. Right now he is in a separate room with Sylvie. I used magic to make him fall asleep."

"Is there anything we can to help him? We are his parents after all." Aked Rey while hugging his wife.

"Being there for him when he wakes up and trying to comfort him are the best options you have right now."

"Thank you."

END 

It was my first time writing in first person, so what do you think?

A/N: Thanks for reading. Chapter after only 2 months, not bad. Compared to previous more than 4 months it is rather quick.