Unknown Sacrifice

3rd Peron POV

"I will give you 10 minutes to calm down. Room I put Arthur is capable of speeding up a time so by that time he should be able to return to normal." Said X

10 minutes later

"Now let's continue. *Snap*"

When X snap his fingers, Arthur appeared on his chair with Sylvie on his lap.

"Arthur, honey, are you alright?" Asked Alice, worry evident in her voice.

"I will be okay. I just need some time to think about this whole situation."

"You don't need to tell as anything, just remember that we are your parents and we will always be there for you." Reynold speak his honest thoughts placing his hand on Arthur shoulder.

"Thanks dad. When we get home, we will probably have a long family conversation." Arthur said with small genuine smile.

"It's good having you back again, the 10 minutes without you were seriously depressing." Elijah spoke hugging his best friend.

"And here were I thinking than you would be flirting with all the girls while I was gone."

His comment earned a series of laughter from everyone present.

"Normally I will punch you but... Good job lighting up the mood." Elijah said pulling out his fist for fist bump. Which Arthur connected with one of his own.

While two best friends were having their conversation someone hugged Arthur from his side. After 10 seconds passed Arthur broke the silence.

"Are you planning to say something or you will be staying like this forever 'Princess'?" Asked Arthur gently.

"Shut up and it's 'Tess' not 'Princess'. T-E-S-S. I will let you pass this once just... try not to make everyone worry, okay? I know it isn't your fault but seeing you in that state is painful."

"Now that your little reunion it's time to come back to the main reason you all are here."

After this statement everyone started coming back to their chairs and Tessia stopped hugging Arthur. When all people present were seated X spoke again.

"I have a proposition for you all... Do you want me to tell you some information about Sylvia? Of course, if Arthur agrees. Arthur, even you don't know much information about her and it will remain mostly the same until you will be able to hear the recording, she leaved to you so choose wisely."

Arthur POV

I need to think logically. This information will reveal that Sylvie is Sylvia's daughter and a dragon. X is probably the only way beside her recording that I can acquire a reliable information. There is also a person that attacked Sylvia, everyone that have enough power to hurt her must much more powerful than lance. X promised protection for me and my family so, I have nothing to worry about in that regard. X is manipulating time and space at such scale without even breaking a sweat that if someone is strong enough to beat him then there is no hope for me either way.

"I will accept your proposal"

"Very well. Now some ground information."

"Sylvia saved Arthur from falling from cliff to death. Despite being on a verge of dead from wound in her side she took care of Arthur for two months, and in those months, they grew a close relationship with each other. She also taught him his first technique 'Mana rotation'."

Mention of this incident brought back a lot of negative emotions until Helen decided to speak up.

"From this small information you can tell that she was an amazing person. She saved you when we failed." Said Helen with sorrow.

"Yes, she was, I wouldn't be the same person I'm now if not for her."

"I know it's rude to interrupt but could you elaborate the part with falling from the cliff." Asked Director Goodsky.

"When Leywin Family and Twin Horns were on the way to Xyrus, they were attacked by bandits. They defeated then with some difficulty but enemy conjurer managed to surprise them with attack that resulted in Arthur falling from cliff. Arthur used a knife with mana string to pull him along." Answered X

"Thank you for clarification."

Alice and Reynolds gave each other an understanding nod. Yes, Arthur lied to them about how he survived but they understood that he just wanted to avoid talking about his saviour.

"When a person in black armour attacked the cave they were in, she pushed Arthur through the spatial gate, she created using last portion of her power and gave him her beast will, she asked him to call her grandmother. She also gave him her egg which would hatch into his bond, Sylvie and a message that will be revealed when Arthur surpasses white core."

Cliffhanger

The next chapter will be about asuras.

If you didn't read novel everything ahead will be spoilers.

A/N: So what you think about? Critique welcome.