Chapter 6

After we pulled away, Andy stared into my eyes.
"You are one of a kind Cora. I shouldn't have treated you so terribly in the begging when we first meet. I regret that so much"
"Andy. You are a amazing guy. I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance before"
"Cora. Will you go out with me on a date this Saturday?"Andy asked.
"Of course I will"I said with a warm smile.

"Should we let the guys know about us?"Andy asked.
"Not yet. For all they know we hate each other, lets warm them up to it by being nicer each time we are around each other"
"Sounds good to me"Andy said then pecked my lips real quick before placing his hand on my lower back and lead us out if the hallway/alleyway think into the mall.

Once we got to the into the center is the mall we headed to the good court to find the guys. Ashley jumped out of no where scaring the shit out of me. "What the hell Ash, you scared me. You mothafucka"I said with a laugh at the end.
"Where were you guys?"
"We decided to go on a walk and talk"
"Oh okay, well the guys want to take off and go to the bar, you coming with?"
"Sure lets go"I said with a smile.

As we got to the bar. The guys and Mike. Yes Mike came along. Went straight to the bar and ordered shots. After ten straight shots and two whiskeys on the rocks, I was piss faced drunk. So where the guys. We all headed to the dance floor to have some "fun". While CC, Ashley, Mike, Andy and I went to the dance floor, Jinxx and Jake sat at the bar. Mike, CC, and Ashley all went to dance with the single girls and Andy and I started to grind on each other.

After we got even more wasted, we all decided to go back to the house. We ordered a cab for Mike and a cab for us cause' Mike wasn't coming over. When we all got back we played truth or dare for a while. Jake and Jinxx went to bed cause Ella and Sammi are coming over tomorrow.

Andy and I made eye contact. Andy licked his lips and I bite mine. I think we both had a idea of what we wanted to do. So we went for it...