Chapter 8:part 1

Cora's P.O.V

It was Ashley...fuck.

"What the fuck do you think you guys are doing!"

"Ashley it's not what it looks like"Andy said with his back to me and his hands up in a surrendering position. Andy looked like he got caught or something...

"Ash we were just kissing...it's fine, we have feelings for each other"I explained hopeful that Ashley could accept us being together.

"Cora I don't think you get it"Ashley said in a upset tone.

"Please don't tell me Andley is real"I said while laughing.

"But what do I don't get"I asked. Before Ashley could speak Andy interrupted and said "Don't listen to him, I can explain everything" What the fuck is he talking about???

"Cora...Andy is dating Juliet..."Ashley said while glaring at Andy and slowing walking towards him.

"But didn't they brake up when I first moved in?"I asked.

"Yes but we got back together a week later...I'm sorry Cora"Andy whispered.

I can't believe it...this whole time Andy has been lying to me and using me and my feelings. I feel so worthless and trashy. I was his side whore. I WAS the other woman. Andy was cheating on Juliet with ME!

"I can't believe I fell for your shit Andy"I said whimpering.

"You fucking used me!"I yelled with a lump in my throat. I ran past Andy and pushed past Ashley into the living room ignoring CC and running up the stairs into my room. As I was leaving I heard Andy shout "Cora wait I can explain" but it didn't matter. I was to hurt to process a thought. I can't believe that just happened.

Andy's P.O.V.

Ashley walked up to me and punched me right in the face. God dammit that fucking hurt.

"What the hell Ash"I yelled.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Andy! Do you not have a brain or something? How fucking stupid are you? You fucking hurt her you jackass! Why did you play with her emotions when YOU KNOW that you're dating someone else. I swear to fuck Andy! Andy, she is like my little sister and you hurt her... I never wanted to see one of my best friends hurt my 'sister' but you just fucking did! Don't do shit until you make up your own fucking mind. You're such a fucking asshole! Andy you deserve way more then just a punch. You fucked up big time Biersack..." Ashley ranted.

"I get it Ash, I fucked up bad. I honestly do like Cora. I love Cora..."I confessed.

"Did you just say you love Cora??..."Ashley asked shocked.

"Yeah...I did"I said with a smile.

"Well if you have deep feelings for Cora then you better fix this mess and fast. Do you hear me Andy"

"I'm gonna fix this right now, I'm gonna get my phone...I need to make a call"