Chapter 8:Part 2

Andy's P.O.V.

I picked up my phone and let my heart make the decision for me. I dialed Juliet's number and waited for her to pickup. Once Juliet pick up the phone I decided to tell her...

A=Andy J=Juliet

J: Hey honey XD

A: Juliet we need to talk...

J: What's wrong babe?

A: I'm sorry...

J: What happened...what's wrong??

A: Juliet...I'm in love with someone else.

J: .......oh......

A: I'm sorry that I ended it this way.

J: It's fine, at least you were truthful.

I could hear Juliet crying while she spoke. It broke my heart.

A: I still have feelings for you...it's just that I have more feelings for another girl. Can still be friends?

J: Of course we can Andy. I will always love you though. I guess we had a great couple of years....

A: We really did though but it's time for us to end the story of us being romantic and just continue as friends. I love you Juliet. Forever and always my Dragonfly...

J: I I love y y you t too A Andy...(she stuttered). Forever and Always my White Rabbit( she whispered)...Goodbye my love.

A: Goodbye Juliet...

After that phone call a couple of tears rolled down my cheek. I really did love her. I just love Cora more. I wiped my tears away and went to find Cora. As I walked up the stairs and to Coras' room I heard loud sobs and cries of pain. I tired to open her door but it was locked...