The Truth about Cat Noir

Tikki: We have a problem!
Anti-Bug: *creates a portal to the Empire State Building*
Tikki: *while seeing the portal close* How can she do that without the horse miraculous?
Shadow Moth: *uses telepathy to communicate with Tikki* I gave her that power.
Tikki: Shadow Moth? How are you communicating with me?
Shadow Moth: I managed to find some new powers.
Tikki: New powers?
Shadow Moth: I happened to be on a flight to New York so I could visit my son.
Tikki: And?
Shadow Moth: I got teleported to another dimension.
Tikki: Another dimension?
Shadow Moth: Yes, another dimension! And, I was able to blackmail the residents of that dimension into giving up their powers!
Tikki: You BLACKMAILED them?
Shadow Moth: Yes, blackmailed!
Tikki: Is that the cruelest thing you've done?
Shadow Moth: I did worse.
Tikki: Cat Noir will save her just like he did with other akumatised villains!
Shadow Moth: Unfortunately, not today.
Tikki: And why not?
Shadow Moth: Because I know who he is.
Tikki: No.
Shadow Moth: Yes. My own son.
Tikki: As in-
Shadow Moth: Adrien Agreste.
Tikki: So YOU organized that field trip?
Shadow Moth: Yes, I did. I forced him to tell me the truth about him, in exchange for my own supervillain identity. I have been looking at his and Cat Noir's ring, and I figured out one thing.
Tikki: And what's that?
Shadow Moth: Adrien is Cat Noir.
Tikki:😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Shadow Moth: I already have Adrien's miraculous. Ladybug's miraculous is next.
Tikki: How did you plan this out?
Shadow Moth: I made sure everyone in the class but Marinette got a permission slip. Plus, I was the one who told Ms. Bustier to allow Kagami on the field trip.
Tikki: So you WANTED Marinette to get akumatised?
Shadow Moth: Yes I did. It turns out, only one resident still has his powers. And I know how powerful the people of that dimension are. With their powers, ALL of the residents' powers, I can be able to seize Ladybug's miraculous and make my ultimate wish come true!
Tikki: You'll never get Ladybug's miraculous! Besides, what's your true identity if you told Adrien about it?
Shadow Moth: It's only between me and him. No one else should be concerned about who I really am.
Tikki: You won't get away with this!
Shadow Moth: I already have. *ends telepathy conversation*
Tikki: THAT DANG SHADOW MOTH! 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
Anti-Bug: *on the news* Adrien and Kagami! I'm coming for you both! It's time for your punishment to be served!