Saving Marinette

Anti-Bug: 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Tikki: Tbone! One of the weaknesses is that as soon as miraculous holders use their one time power, they have 5 minutes before transforming back!
Shadow Moth: Except with goanimate logic, that's highly impossible!
Tbone: Seriously?
Shadow Moth: Of course! While Chloe was akumatised, she can use her one time power many times, unlike when she was with Ladybug!
Tbone: *facepalms*
Anti-Bug: *swings her sword at Tbone*
Tbone: *dodges*
Anti-Bug: *summons a meteor shower*
Tbone: *deflects all of the meteors with strong water attacks*
Anti-Bug: *throws her sword at Tbone*
Tbone: *uses telekinesis to stop the sword, then throws it away near the frozen water*
Tikki: This is going nowhere... *starts to look around for ideas, but only sees the picture as an idea*
Tbone: *summons a strong wind*
Anti-Bug: *fights the wind*
Tikki: This can also be used as a restriction portal! *while ripping the picture in half* Rena, you will need to get back to Marinette's house for this plan!
Rena Rouge: On my way now. But I only have 2 minutes!
Tikki: I suggest you sprint then!
Rena Rouge: *sprints to Marinette's house*
Anti-Bug: *gets past the wind, and flies to he sword*
Tbone: *flies after Anti-Bug*
Anti-Bug: *gets her sword again*
Tbone: *dodges every swing* Tikki! She's gaining on me!
Tikki: There's already a plan in motion!
Tbone: It better be good!
Rena Rouge: *arrives at Marinette's house* I made it!
Tikki: *using telepathy* You will now need to merge with the bee miraculous!
Rena Rouge: *goes upstairs and gets the bee miraculous from the miracle box and puts the miraculous on her hair*
Anti-Bug: *charges up a power slash on her sword*
Rena Rouge: Trixx! Pollen! Unify! *powers up*
Anti-Bug: *strikes at Tbone, almost neutralizing him*
Tbone: *gets overpowered*
Anti-Bug: Now for your powers!
Tikki: Tbone! Open a portal using this photo! We're going to make a restriction portal!
Tbone: *throws a mega mushroom at the ripped picture, making it big* I made it big enough for it to act like a gateway!
Tikki: Great!
Tbone: Anti-Bug! Come and get me! *flies into the portal*
Anti-Bug: *flies into the portal after Tbone, only for the sword to disappear upon entering the portal*
Tikki: *follows*
Queen Rouge: *sees Anti-Bug go through the portal*
Tikki: Now!
Queen Rouge: Venom! *paralyses Anti-Bug*
Tbone: *gets the earrings and uses a cataclysm blast to destroy them, freeing the akuma and amok*
Tikki: *throws the ripped picture in the air* Miraculous Ladybug!

Miraculous Ladybugs bring back the Statue of Liberty from space, removes Anti-Bug's paralysis while transforming her back, repairs the earrings, and repairs any destruction made during the fight

Marinette: What-
Tikki: *gets the earrings and puts it on Marinette's ears* Marinette! You need to transform and catch your akuma and amok before they get away!
Marinette: *sees Tbone* But-
Tikki: Trust me! I'll explain everything after!
Marinette: Tikki Spots on! *transforms*
Ladybug: *opens her yo-yo and immediately catches the akuma and the amok* Gotcha! No more evil doing for you!* purifies the amok and the akuma* Time to de-evilise! *releases the akuma and amok* Bye bye little butterfly and little feather!
Queen Rouge: Pollen, buzz off. Trixx, let's rest.
Shadow Moth: Ladybug, you might have gotten another ally from another dimension, even though Cat Noir is gone, I will still stop you! And Tbone, your powers will soon be mine! MINE! MINE!
Ladybug: What happened?
Tbone: It's an extremely long story.