Trying to Break Through

Tikki: Alright. Now we need to find someone from another dimension!
Rena Rouge: Another dimension?
Tikki: Yes! Here's the person. *shows a picture of the person from another dimension*
Rena Rouge: Who's that?
Tikki: I don't know. But for now, let's go save your best friend!
Anti-Bug: *sees Rena Rouge* Ah ha! Another superhero dares to challenge me!
Tikki: *mutes Shadow Moth's ears with some sort of telepathy power* Marinette, this is wrong! You've got to understand that!
Anti-Bug: What Adrien and Kagami did was wrong! And bad news: They've already been punished! Plus, I'm not Marinette anymore. I'm Anti-Bug!
Tikki: Oh no...
Anti-Bug: Oh yes! And now it's time for Rena Rouge to give me her miraculous!
Rena Rouge: Marinette, listen! I know how hard it was to conceal the truth, but you did it to protect me! You did something more than a best friend could ever ask for!
Tikki: *sees Marinette breaking through Anti-Bug*
Marinette: Alya? Tikki?
Tikki: Yes! Think positive! No one else but you can define who you are! So what if Adrien is with Kagami? That's just life!
Shadow Moth: *breaks free of the ear mute* Anti-Bug, I can feel your power fading.
Tikki: Do you believe us?
Marinette: I... I... *looks at Rena and Tikki with tears in her eyes*
Tikki: *uses the baby doll eyes*
Shadow Moth: *makes Anti-Bug break through Marinette*
Anti-Bug: HOW DARE YOU TWO TRY TO GET MARINETTE OUT OF ME! I RULE HER! ME! MEEEEEEEEE!👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
Rena Rouge: Marinette! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Shadow Moth: Yes! Now seize that kwami and Alya's miraculous!