The Goanimate Dimension and the Survivor

Rena Rouge: Where is this taking us?
Tikki: I'm not sure!
Rena Rouge: We better stop falling sooner or later!
Tikki: I think this might be it! I can see the other dimension!
Rena Rouge: For real?
Tikki: Yes!
Rena Rouge: *crashes on the grass*
Tikki: You okay?
Rena Rouge: I'm fine! Let me get up for a sec...
Tikki: Where exactly are we?
Rena Rouge: *after getting up* Wow! This looks amazing!
Tikki: We can sightsee later!
Rena Rouge: *suddenly gets hit by a blast*
Tikki: Rena!
Unknown Man: Who are you both? Identify yourselves!
Tikki: Whoa! Stand down!
Unknown Man: Are you two associated with Shadow Moth?
Tikki: Absolutely not!
Unknown Man: Then what are you both doing here?
Tikki: We're looking for this man here. *shows the picture*
Unknown Man: *gets the picture and looks at it* You've come to the right place.
Tikki: Yes! But it's more like we got teleported to the right place.
Unknown Man: *chuckles* Yeah true...
Tikki: But who are you? I've been wondering...
Unknown Man: I'm Tbone. One of the residents of this dimension.
Tikki: Nice to meet you! I'm Tikki, Ladybug's kwami!
Rena Rouge: *while getting up after being knocked down* And I'm Rena Rouge.
Tbone: Nice to meet you both! But what's a kwami?
Rena Rouge: A kwami is a ghost-like creature that grants people powers through a miraculous.
Tbone: Powers? Miraculous?
Rena Rouge: Powers, as in superpowers that can be used to protect people. Miraculous, as in an object that holds kwamis in. The miraculouses are disguised as normal objects. For example, my fox necklace gives me illusion powers.
Tbone: Say what?
Tikki: It's true! I give Ladybug the powers of creation through her earrings!
Tbone: Wow....
Rena Rouge: There are several other heroes that are out there that have different kinds of powers.
Tbone: Oh. I'll have to look into this sometime. Anyways, what brings you both into this dimension?
Rena Rouge: We were looking for someone that had a blue shirt, green beanie, and fire headphones.
Tbone: That's me.
Rena Rouge: Shadow Moth has attacked our dimension by akumatising my best friend, and giving her powers beyond our control!
Tbone: What kinds of powers?
Rena Rouge: She had every superhero power from our dimension.
Tbone: This is why goanimate logic can't be stolen, since it can be abused.
Rena Rouge: Goanimate what?
Tbone: Goanimate logic. All residents of this dimension can use powers to fix situations or do good deeds.
Rena Rouge: Some sort of superpower, right?
Tbone: Yep!
Rena Rouge: So why were we teleported here?
Tbone: I actually was trying to teleport Shadow Moth back here. But since we were in separate dimensions, I could only teleport one random person here.
Rena Rouge: Which happened to be me.
Tbone: Yes.
Rena Rouge: So how did Shadow Moth get here the first time?
Tbone: One of the bad goanimators was trying to cause trouble, so the goanimator was trying to teleport someone from a random dimension here, but it happened to be Shadow Moth that got teleported.
Rena Rouge: So then Shadow Moth answered to the goanimator and processed whatever request was given.
Tbone: Yep. Which was that all the residents had to give up their powers. I was the only one who managed to evade his wrath, since I knew he was coming.
Rena Rouge: But how did you know he was coming?
Tbone: I was the one who was trying to stop the goanimator from abusing his powers to cause chaos in this dimension. As soon as I was told who would be coming, I immediately tried to warn everyone else. It worked, but I was the only survivor because I had powers beyond everyone else's.
Rena Rouge: Amazing! But how?
Tbone: I'm been assigned as the guardian of this dimension. As guardian, I have powers that exceed normal residents to fend off intruders to this dimension.
Rena Rouge: Now THAT'S a huge job!
Tbone: Some days it's easy, some days it's hard.
Rena Rouge: To summarize, Shadow Moth invaded this dimension, stole everyone's powers except yours, and you've been trying to get him back over here.
Tbone: Not even the farthest from the truth.
Rena Rouge: You might be able to help us.
Tbone: Restoring your best friend back to normal? Sure! And what's your best friend's name?
Rena Rouge: Ladybug. Who is currently akumatised.
Tikki: And, Cat Noir has been defeated by Shadow Moth, so she might need a partner for assistance.
Tbone: Sure thing! Ladybug will need my help if we're going to defeat Shadow Moth, and for me, get the goanimators' powers back. But who's Cat Noir?
Tikki: Ladybug's former partner, applying current events.
Tbone: Gotcha!
Rena Rouge: Anyways, we need to get back home.
Tbone: *checks the news* Your friend's already back in Paris. She's on the Eiffel Tower.
Rena Rouge: What are we waiting for? Let's go save my best friend!