Formal Introductions

Ladybug: Who are you?
Tbone: I'm Tbone. A resident of the goanimate dimension.
Ladybug: Goanimate dimension?
Tbone: Yep! One of those dimensions where you can animate anything!
Ladybug: Nice to meet you! I'm Ladybug, one of the guardians of Paris, but since you saw me transform, you can call me Marinette.
Tbone: Nice to meet you Marinette!
Ladybug: Just promise me that you won't tell anyone. I already have enough people knowing who I really am as it is.
Tbone: Lips are sealed.
Ladybug: And before I transform back, I have something for both of you.
Tbone: What is it?
Ladybug: *opens her yo-yo, reaches in, and gets 3 magic charms, each corresponding to them* These magic charms will protect you from getting akumatised/amoktised whenever you are in a bad mood, as long as you keep them with you. I'll wear one myself, due to what just happened.
Tbone: *wears the charm* Thank you!
Ladybug: *wears the charm*
Alya: *wears the charm* Thanks!
Ladybug: Hold on! Just remembered something. I thought that when people get amoktised, there's usually a sentimonster to assist! But instead, the amok amplified my powers! How is that possible?
Tbone: Goanimate logic. Seems like Shadow Moth manipulated what the amok does.
Ladybug: *in disbelief* Say what?
Tbone: Yep.
Ladybug: I thought that amoks always give out sentimonsters! Every amok had to have a sentimonster!
Tbone: Not this time around.
Ladybug: He must've been trying to find a way to make amoks do other things besides give out sentimonsters! And power amplification is one of them.
Tbone: Seems like it! But, I have to go back to my dimension now. I will consider moving here to help you with Shadow Moth. Tikki told me about Cat Noir.
Ladybug: *transforms back while still wearing the charm*
Marinette: There's another room here, so you can use that!
Tbone: Great! Thanks Marinette! For now, see you all later! *creates a portal and goes in*
Marinette: *sees the portal close*
Tikki: That was a wild one!
Marinette: I know... Alya had to bring over someone from the goanimate dimension just to save me...
Tikki: At least you have a new ally to help you against Shadow Moth!
Marinette: But I'm still wondering. What happened to Cat Noir?
Tikki: He was defeated by Shadow Moth.
Marinette: 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Tikki: I'm sorry Marinette. I know how good of a partner he is to you.
Marinette: How could he have been defeated? He did message me the other day he went to patrol, but then while I was sending messages, he didn't pick up!
Tikki: Shadow Moth made him give up his miraculous, in exchange for his identity.
Marinette: So Cat Noir and Shadow Moth know each other's real identities?
Tikki: Yes. I was able to get Cat Noir's identity, but not Shadow Moth's identity.
Marinette: For real? What's Cat Noir's identity?
Tikki: This will shock you.
Marinette: I promise it won't!
Tikki: Okay. Adrien Agreste.
Marinette: *in utter disbelief* Say WHAT?
Tikki: Yep. I'm not lying. And I'm sorry you had to figure it out this way...
Marinette: Hold please. *screams into her pillow for 5 seconds*
Tikki: You done?
Marinette: Yeah. This actually makes me feel bad for Adrien. He'll need me as a friend again.
Tikki: Maybe it's because you wanted to find out who's Cat Noir?
Marinette: For several years!
Tikki: Now you know that Cat Noir is Adrien, the person that you used to love!
Marinette: This actually brings back my feelings for Adrien! Except...
Tikki: He's with Kagami.
Marinette: It's still okay if we are just friends.
Tikki: Perfect! Glad you moved on!
Alya: I have to get back to New York.
Tikki: But that's several miles away!
Alya: *recieves a text from two of her classmates that are on the trip* Hold on! Rose and Nino said the class is coming back! But I'll have to explain to Ms. Bustier about what happened during the Anti-Bug incident and why I wasn't with the group during the chaos.
Tikki: Smart choice.
Alya: I gotta go. See you Tikki!
Tikki: See you! And remember, don't speak about Marinette and Adrien's true identities yet!
Alya: Your secret's safe with me.