Together

Robin :)

Dick has been making sure that you got the rest you needed keeping you away from the others, even when you wanted them. He got you food, and he also got you movies to watch together. When he was away, you would just continue with your game playing, and later on loading them to YouTube. When he returned, he would shower, eat, then lay down and sleep with you. You smiled, finally you were together. And you feel asleep.

Flash ;)

Wally took you into his arms as you walked through the door, his hair messy, and his looks where awful. He squeezed you until you couldn't breath. Making you gasp from both loss of breath and from the pain of being touched. He pulled away and quickly looked you over before rushing you to the doctors. He refused to leave for the questions and learned about everything your parents did to you. He also refused to leave when they needed to bandage you up. He didn't leave your side the whole time you were there, and a few months later as well.

Conner :$

Conner had taken you to where ever you wanted to go, the mall, salon, and a restraunt of your choice. Lately you haven't been feeling the best, so he had you lay in bed for the next few days, with him of course. He put Jack watching a movie with the girls, and Kayla in between the two of you, since she still is a baby. You had fallen asleep not long after Kayla did, and Conner did too with a  smile on his face.

Aqualad :3

Once you guys had gotten home, you had timed medicine, times for naps, and basically a whole group of people looking after you at all times. Mia had had here baby, and life had gone back almost to normal. You had gotten a ton load of money, and even though you wanted a lot, you put it to a better cause. Making Kaldur take you around to help ALL the homeless you gave them each $200-300. Then gave a children's fundraiser $10,000 keeping the rest for yourself. Kaldur helped you through ALL decisions you made and he helped everyone around him as well.

***MUST READ***

HEY GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP, SO IM WANTING TO BECOME A SFX MAKEUP ARTIST, (SPECIAL EFFECTS) AND I CANT FIND ANYWHERE THAT SELLS BODY PAINTS AND SOME GOOD QUALITY MAKE UP. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS I WOULD GRATELY APPRECIATE IT!!