THE ORIENTAL TEA-ROOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halt among these leaves someday,

Brood upon a drink of tea or two.

For water that keeps flowing, halt,

For these gates that shall always be open for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna Ro.♡

P.S

I don't want to ruin the flow but apparently, I can't help but talk.

So, instead of writing the long chapters during exam time and getting more stressed about the last five chapters as complimentary with exam-tension; I've decided to halt that book completely till my life-death exams get over. Yes, this is how important those exams are.

But because I cannot fully leave this place- where I get more support than in real life- I've decided- another thing- to post my other poems here as a collection!

I cannot stop writing and I also want to read out these to someone but I have no one to at the moment, I will post them here.

Its a whole book. And I've done nothing like this before.

Its really foolish to be doing this in exams but apparently it seems to me that this is my stress reliever. So, why not?

Please start wearing jackets if you live in the northern half of mother earth.