Chapter 2

"THEY WHAT!?"

The director's assistant gulped and shrunk back.

"They, um, quit."

"HOW COULD 2 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTORS JUST QUIT!"

"The cast and backstage all gathered into the office at all the shouting, with Tedros at the front.

"What happened?" he said, "who quit? what's with the shouting?"

"The two actors playing the princess and the maid have suddenly quit and refuse to be in the cast," the assistant said gently.

"AND NOW ILL HUNT THEM DOWN AND SHOW THEM EXACTLY HOW IT IS TO HAVE TO REFILM HALF THE MOVIE!"

"Sir, please calm dow--"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DO-"

Tedros shoved a piece of grape gum into the director's mouth on which he started to chew aggressively.

"there, better. Now tell me, how could they have quit?' Tedros questioned. "Did they tell you by text or in person because if it's by text, then it might be a hacker--"

"It was in person."

"Oh. Then I got nothing" he said sheepishly.

"We need to hold an audition," spoke the director.

"wow that has to be a record for the fastest someone can chew gum"

He ignored the remark. Tomorrow morning at 12 pm, We are getting a new princess and a new maid.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agatha woke to a bang on her door. Then another, and another.

Finally, she got up annoyed and slammed open the door.

To her shock, standing there was Sophie in her pink lacy nightgown.

Sophie jumped on Agatha and and both girls fell to the rug.

"OMGOMGOMG AGGIE! GUESS WHAT!?" She squealed.

"Sophie, why have you woken me up at 8am on a Saturday morning..." Agatha remarked, annoyed.

"You know the new movie The Princess and The Maid!?"

"Um. No I don't?"

"Yeah, i don't know much either because it hasn't released yet but I know enough to know that will be the next most popular movie which bring me back to my point..."

Sophie got all excited again and was practically jumping up and down.

"This can change my entire life!" She exclaimed "i've been wanting this my whole life!"

"Wait, what?"

"Oh but we have to be there at 12 or they wont let us in!"

"Sophie, what are you talking about-

"Oh what can i wear, what can i-

"SOPHIE!"

Sophie paused her ranting to look at me.

"Why are you shouting my name, Aggie?"

"WHAT in the world are you talking about?" Agatha exclaimed, exasperated.

"Oh! Right! I forgot to tell you but....."

"Yes?"

"THEY ARE HOLDING AN AUDITION FOR THE LEAD ACTORS!"

"What?"

"The two lead roles, the evil princess and the kind maid, randomly quit and now i have a chance to star in the movie! As the kind maid of course!"

Suddenly, Sophie stopped and inspected Agatha.

Then her eyes lit up and she clutched Agatha's shoulder and shook her vigorously!

"I know! I know! You can be the evil princess and we can be in the movie together!"

"The-the evil princess?" Agatha said, quietly. "Why am i the one branded evil? I'm a little different but so what?"

Sophie grimaced.

"Oh darling, it's because different usually turns out, well, evil. But at least you get to play what suits you most!"

Agatha looked away.

"Will you come with me to the audition, Aggie? Please?"

Agatha thought.

She looked back at her bedroom and desk, so boring, all the same.

But it was familiar. It was fitting. And most of all, it was ordinary.

She looked back at Sophie and sighed.

Sophie's eyes sprang with hope.

"Great! I'll get you clothes ready-

"No"

"Huh?"

"I said no, I'm not auditioning."

Sophie's eyes went dark.

"Fine. I'll go by myself." She spat and stormed out.

Agatha closed the doors and leaned against her bed frame.

Then, she thought about what she had wondered last night, within her sheets.

Her being admired.

Adored.

Loved.

To star in a movie...

Agatha sat up with a new determination.

She was going to fulfill her dream and this was the first step towards it.

She jumped out of bed and ran out of the room.

Please still be here, please still be here, please still be here-

There.

"Sophie!"

The blond turned back and saw Agatha running towards her.

"What is it." She snarked. She had much better things to do than deal with this hopeless witch.

"Sophie, er, do you...by any chance... have something I can wear to the audition?"

Ok im getting the next chapter ready.
If you want it go to my profile and reply with :):):). At a certain amount, i will publish it :)

Also one vote equals one more hour for agatha to sleep. The poor girl woke up at 8 am on a saturday morning!