Chapter 3

5 minutes.

5 minutes left before 12pm, before all the hopeful contestants come milling onto the set.

Of course Tedros had to be the tester.

Ugh.

He was already in a bad enough situation, playing in this movie and now it had been extended all because of those stupid actresses that quit.

Hmm.

Now that her thought about it, why did they quit? They seemed to happy to be working with him in this movie.

Why would both of them suddenly give up the chance to be world famous stars?

"THEIR COMING!" someone shouted.

Tedros straightened up and shooed the thoughts away.

Let's see if any of these desperate girl deserve the roles

              🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠

Agatha had to admit, the filming stadium was HUGE and it was only the lobby.

The modern entrance was every trend mixed into one.

It was full out, black and white.

The glassy white walls reflected her face every way she looked.

Ugh.

She HATED mirrors. They were just painful reminders that she was not blessed with beauty.

Agatha glanced at Sophie next to her who seemed to be at home in this place.

Agatha was wearing a loose black dress from her wardrobe.

Sophie was going to loan her something but nothing seemed right.

Besides, it was all PINK.

                🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠🅠
Sophie already loved the place.

It's black and white tiles and decor was SO chick and trendy and the reflective walls allowed her to see her beautiful when ever she wanted.

She was born to be here.

Suddenly, a loud voice came on through the announcement system.

"LADIES, WE ARE ABOUT TO START THE AUDITION FOR THE PRINCESS AND THE MAID. PLEASE GATHER AT THE DOUBLE DOORS AT THE END OF THE LOBBY!"

I hurried towards the marble doors, Agatha following in her hideous potatoes sack of a dress.

Sophie wished she wouldn't follow her in case anyone thought they were friends.

That would be a nightmare.

They waited. And waited. And waited.

How long are they going to take. She thought, annoyed. It been 8 minutes past 12.

Finally, FINALLY, the doors creaked open.

All the excited contestants milled through the the doorway as if they were running fot their life.

Sophie started to follow them when she stopped, bumping into Agatha.

Everyone stopped.

Standing there on a raised platform was the most handsome boy Sophie had ever seen, and Sophie has seen a LOT of handsome boys.

His silky blond hair fell elegantly into his eyes, every strand in perfect position. He had richly tanned skin and high cheekbones. And his eyes, oh how could she describe them. They were as blue as a summer sky and seemed to bore into your deepest secrets. How anyone could resist them is a question to stay unanswered forever.