Chapter 5: First Trick or Treat but with a twist of events

When Skid and Pump finished eating their candy,Skid started showing Pump around the house.

Skid showed Pump the pictures of him and Lila in the living.He showed Pump the basement,were there were pictures of him,Lila,his grandmom and his father.He showed Pump his room and all the games that Lila bought him,basically,he showed Pump the entire inside of the house.

Pump:Wow,your house is really nice and I really like your hairstyle.
Skid:Thanks.Now lets go trick or treating.
Pump:Um
Skid:You don't know what trick or treating is,do you?
Pump:Nope😅
Skid:I'm not suprised,you need a new parent.
Pump:I can't just replace my mom like that.
Skid:Well you should,who in the world would not let their child celebrate spooky month or eat candy.
Pump:Let's just go trick or treating.

With that said,Skid and Pump left the house and went outside to trick or treat.They eventually stopped infront of someone's house.

Skid:Just follow my lead.

Skid knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer,then a girl with brown hair and black eyes opened it,her name is Susie and she was dressed up as a demon.

Skid:Trick or Treat!
Susie POV:Oh come on,this is all the candy I have.
Susie:Here,take it and leave.
Skid:But what about him.
Pump:Hey cousin.
Skid:COUSIN???!!!!
Susie:PUMP?!YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!!!!
Pump:Why?
Susie:Aunt Christina is here!
Pump:WHAT!!
Susie:Go now!!Before she finds out your here!
???:Too late.

Susie turned around and saw Christina and she didn't look too happy.

(Sorry the chapter is short,I didn't have any ideas and my motivation got Thanos snapped)

Words:273