Chapter 7:Arrested

Christina and Susie went to the dinning room,where Susie's parents were sittining.

Susie's mom:Oh my gosh!Susie what happened to you?!

Susie looked at Christina and Christina looked back at Susie with a 'don't you dare' face.

Susie:I don't really feel like saying thr reason,let's just eat dinner.
Susie's mom:Okay but you have to tell us eventually.

Susie and Christina sat down and started eating dinner quietly,a few minutes passed and they were done eating dinner.

Susie:Hey,can I go trick or treating?
Susie's dad:Of course my little demon.
Susie:Dad I'm 13,I'm not little anymore.
Susie's dad:Whatever you say,sport.

Susie went to her room and took a bat shaped basket,went downstairs and went out the door,but instead of going out to trick or treat,she headed to the police office.

She knocked on the door and a man yeld "come in!".Susie entered and saw two policemen.

John(the one with brown hair):What seems to be the problem,miss?Susie:I'm here to report a case of child abuse

Susie:I'm here to report a case of child abuse.

John and Jack looked at eachother with full shock and turned back to Susie.

Jack(the one with black hair):Physical or mental?
Susie:Physical.
John:What's their name?
Susie:Christina.
John:Okay,show us the way,kid.
Susie:I'm not a kid,I'm 13.
John:Yeah,whatever kid.

Susie looked at John with an angry look but just let it go.John and Jack led Susie to their police car and enterted it.Susie also entered the car and John started driving it.

Meanwhile:

Susie's mom was busy washing the pots and Susie's dad was struggling to handle Christina.

Susie's dad:Just take the broom and sweep the floor.
Christina:I am not getting my hands dirty on filthy peasent work.
Susie's dad:You always clean at your house so I don't see why you can't clean here.
Christina:I don't sweap the house,Pump does it.I do the mopping.(liar)
Susie's dad:Well this isn't your house now start sweaping so that I can start mopping when your done.
Christina:URGH finnneee.
Susie's dad POV:How does Pump live with this woman.

Just as soon as Christina took the broom,they heared police sirens outside.

Susie's mom:Huh?What's going on?

Suddenly,someone opened the door and that person was Susie and behind her were John and Jack.

Susie:Her!She's the one!

John held Christina at a gun point and Jack handcuffed Christina.

Jack:Christina,you are under arrest for child abuse.
Susie's dad:CHILD ABUSE?!
Susie's mom:There must be a mistake,there's no way my sister would ever abuse someone.
Susie:Well your sister is the one who slapped me in the face.
Christina:YOU LITTLE SNITCH!WE HAD A DEAL!
Susie:If I remember correctly,I threatened to tell mom,I never said I won't report you and we never had a deal,old hag.
Christina:YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!
Susie:Again with the paying?I'm 13,I don't have money.
Christina:You don't actually believe her,right?
Susie's mom:You literally called her a snitch.
Christina's POV:Shoot.
Susie's mom:Take her away,police officers.
Christina:You haven't seen the last of me!

John and Jack took Christina to the police car,pushed her inside,got in the car and drove away.

Susie's dad:You could've just told us.
Susie:I know but I go with my own ideas.
Susie's mom:That's good and all but who's gonna take care of Pump now?
Susie:I have an idea.

Words:560