chapter 6 🔞

He can't take it! It's feeling hot! It's feeling as if the fevers taking over his body into a pleasurable bliss! Soft imaginary touches are tracing his body, the air his tickling across his clothes teasing his sweet parts. His scent of the melting chocolate is feeling the air, drowning takemichi in his own scent, completely making him drunk. Unlike other heats, in this one, he can't think anything, he isnt even wanting to run and take his suppresents, he feels an imaginary ecstasy take over his mind totally clouding his brain. Cold sweats forming in his closed parts indicating how hot he has been feeling, he wants to strip and hug the cold wooden floor untile the sleepers itself fill itself with takemichi radiating body warmth.

Takemichi moans touching all over his himself, the touches feel so good, soo sweet. His throbing d*ck bulging in his pants, had already turned the piece of the fabric wet, takemichi needed the release were he would be completely satisfied at the type of the agony filled eros he would act as if he felt himself. Under the moonlight of quite the countryside, the city omege was going into heat, spreading all his sweet hormones attracting the aroused questionable gazes of the neighbours and the foreign people towards him. The unmated alphas were blind of desire, lust forming a foggy thought in their heads.

Takemichi hand slowly slided down into his trousers and deeper into his briefs, pulling out his member, teasing the tip and making himself feel the pleasurable agony. Takemichi use the other hand to remove of the slacks completely off and pulling his shirt up to bite it inorder to get a full exposure of his filthy little act in this new environment.

Takemichi moved his hand up and down roughly, until he couldn't take much and released the cum that coated his hand. But that still wasn't enough, takemichi imagined all those loving alphas he fell in love with, the alphas that only existed in his head and the world of the novels, thinking they were loving him right now at the night hour. Takemichi turned himself facing the floor, letting go of the shirt, the free hand traveled the back of his body to the small opening inbetween the cheeks of his ass that was completly drooling of wet liquid. He teased the place that sent him shivers that he flinched everytime he tried to poke the digit in. His oceanic serene optics were all blurry, not looking straight, everything was blurred with tears of lust and flushed cheeks.

Takemichi slided his fingers in, thrusting them in and out, the deeper he went the more he wanted to explore his insides feeling the pain of lust and passion, the more fingers he added, the more did he want to naughtily tear his back apart so that he could feel the sensation reaching his most sweetest segments. And after the time, takemichi came again, but he wanted more, as if was fogged up with arousal, that he wanted someone, anyone out there to tear him apart.

"Oh shit! How can this happen, takemichi, my son are you alright?!"
Takemichi mom barged in the room to see her son completely filled by lust and unsure of what to do. She didn't mind even if she knew takemichi crossed his limits with himself and she saw it, cause she too is an omega, she knows how terrible and lustful the heat feels. And takemichi? He was just a 14 year child that had gone through a lot of things in the place where actually he had to enjoy the most but didn't. The lady ran to takemichi holding the figure in her arms, she opened takemichi mouth giving him two pills and making them slide down his restless dry throath, those were his surpresents.

The only thing takemichi mother doesn't get is the reason for takemichi heat triggering back again when he had already experienced it few days back and it wasn't even a month. Should she be concerned about it? How about calling a doctor? Maybe her son was sick? But? Or...will the old sayings come true? Did her son got mates living close by? But....

It wasn't long until takemichi fainted into his mother's warm arms, calming himself down in the loving scent of rich tropics of the faraway yet magical places dreaming of his loving imaginary alphas he had fallen in love with devouring him completely.