chapter 9

"Oii you there, get over here"

Takemichi fliched at being called, yeah he knows that he was the one being asked for but, he doesn't want to stay, he feels wanting to run away leaving Hina since the latter seems not wanting to move. But before takemichi puts his final chance to action, he was picked at his color, like as if he was a baby cat and the owner was helping him to reach its mother, but this isn't concern lol. Takemichi right now was so ready to be shouted at. The boy that picked up takemichi, bought the latter back to the previous place about a little closer to the alphas. It was awkward, really awkward for takemichi cause he could feel murderous gazes of the omegas and the interested bettas right peircing at his head boring unbelievably huge holes. 'Oh God! Hope no bullying' was the only thing takemichi kept on praying the whole time untile the people standing infront of him continued to speak. Takemichi was really scared right now, that he was sure that he got the deaf spot...but a sudden hold of soft palms coming in contact with his gave him a little encouragement to face the situations that are gonna take place next. Being curious, takemichi turned his head towards the comforting person and that was hina, she softly smiled at takemichi as the latter thought that the omega was a little scared to be directly encoutered by such strong and good looking alphas.

"Sorry for what Mikey, uh I mean, this boy, about the incident earlier"
The not so manly voice got takemichi to remove his stares from Hina and look at the spoken figure that had shouted at the blond named mikey before who now spoke with a little figidity, the slight blush didn't really go over looked by takemichi when the muttered.
"My name's ken Ryuguji, also can call me draken, nice to meet ya"
A different and abnormal way of speaking, like those spoken by the spoilt school brats knows as delinquents. But this guy, even though, his speech was impolite, takemichi looked deep in the words  said by this draken guy means no harm and apologized for his foreign named friend who did before too. This Draken guy looked quite tall for being a student, the hottest manly voice takemichi was stunned at, takemichi feel in love with it. Draken looked dangerous, but this guy seemed genuine and well mannered ever if he got an exposed tattoo that seems to be a dragon a left side of his either shaved part of the head. He had blond braided hair, most probably coloured and definately yes, he was a japanese by look after all. Takemichi examined more, pretending as if he wasn't, the first thing takemichi wanted to find was the scent and so was he successful to do so. The sweet scent of the seasoned watery strawberries lingered into takemichi nose soo to be overcomed by the smell of burning wax that got takemichi a little dizzy and made the latter secretly bite his lower lip controlling his sweet urges. If it was just strawberries, it would be definately a mistake to think that alpha looking guy was an omega, who's wasn't.

"I! I! I'm Sano Manjirou! You can call me mikey!"
Mikey with his puffed cheeks barged between the close pair, pushing the taller alpha away and standing infront of the omega and smiling brightly. 'Cute' takemichi thought, the actions totally reveal that this guy never wants to be left out, that is why takemichi chuckled sweetly as this childish action. This guy, his scent of the burning cigerettes was something too takemichi already made sure to never sniff much or the wise he would end up getting into heat, doing something irrelevant again despite his strong surpresents. Takemichi repeated the boy's name 'mikey' that made the latter beam into joy pretending to be happy that the omega could say his name, but in his heart, soul and mind he was partying at how melodious is name sounded from the omegas delicious looking lips. Yup, he was fanboying already.

Behind draken, the remaining boys walked close to takemichi starring softly at the boy. The boy with the levender voilet shaded hair moved closer and respectfully bowed making takemichi wanting to run away from the unwanting respect he was gaining.  The purple haired boy had a deadly looking black earing in the left ear that got a white cross on it, oh how cool was it that takemichi already wanted to bombard the alpha with question about the mart that sells such cool types of accessories so that maybe, he himself might look cool too when he buys and wears them? Just like this voilet haired alpha.

"I'm Takashi Mitsuya, nice to meet you omega"
Mitsuya took takemichi soft skinned hand in his rough one and kissed the back of his palm that left takemichi to a blushing mess and heated cheeked ball of cuteness. Mitsuya smirked at the loving sight, that if he would be allowed by the god of the heavens he just wanted to manipulate this beauty to love him and only him and he bets that the rest of his squad alphas are thinking the same too, specially Mikey and his never resting head. Takemichi cooed when he smelled mitsuyas scent of like the pure European levenders, really this was the foreign feeling takemichi would never think of experiencing, how rich and elegant just like his mother's, a scent as similar to the colour of mitsuyas hair! He was a total blossom of a levender. The calming scent was really enough for mitsuya to take over on takemichi, but unfortunately that person was still debating if the omega would reject him if he was to confess his love at first sight right now.

"Is that a new way of flirting mitsuya? Hello darling, I'm kazutora Hanemiya...call me kazutora...I'd love to hear that"
And there the said person got the looks of the rest of the alphas as of saying 'whos the one who's flirting here' and since takemichi could get to know what the looks were about, he really didn't want to apologise if he would burst out laughing as this sweet and funny group. Ahhh if one of them would be his mates...na, that's not gonna happen. But deep inside, even if he was to break the vow of not believing in mates...atleast, one of em.

Kazutora had his hair covered one of his eye, so cool! That takemichi wanted to praise the look so much and the blond strips on his black hair, ah~~ how pretty, even takemichi could never find such good looking people in his previous school, right now he just wants to thank the heavens for him being transferred here, no, thanks to his damn trashed bully kisaki! If he hadn't troubled takemichi at the first place, the latter would have never been able to see such good looking alphas. Takemichi was worried when he couldn't find kazutora scent, but after much of concentration, did he breath in the faint aroma of the mist during a foggy and cloudy days rainfall, the smell of the pure water coming in contact to the ground. The scent was a unique one that kept takemichi stunned in his daydreams that consist of nothing, he never met and alpha or an omega with such a delicate and simple yet loving scent of an filmic atmostphere.

"Hey!! Whats with the sudden crowd there!"