chapter 63

"mama I'm really sorry, i didnt mean to...it's my mouth"

Takemichi turned back to face his daughter who had a small pout on her red face. Those blue serene optics starred into the other similar blue pairs regreting heartily with a blurry vision starring onto the mated tiled floor as if digging up a hole for itself to be burried in. Takemichi left off a gentle smile under the hoodie of the Brahman's monochromatic uniform with beautiful floral print. Though the omegas face wasn't at full display, but from his daughters view, takemichi eyes were forming light cresents displaying an erotic view. The omega placed his hand on the little girls head, patting it lightly not more then thrice before he could stand back to his position with a blank face that had hidden mysteries captured deep behind it. Senju walked beside takemichi with some other men that seemed to be the rest of the executives of the concerned gang, from which one of them included Takeomi who along with Senju met takemichi that night.

"So you really are going to tell them the truth... takemichi...think again...we can still canc-"
Senju spoke with pure concern being reflected from her words which the latter understood completely. But before the female alpha could finished off her phrase, takemichi raised his left hand, directing the lady to stop speaking and speak no more. Senju hid low, she knows that takemichi has been using quite an authority recently and she has a free right to not bide by it, but this matter relates to the omegas life. Him and his decision and she is just a side roleplayer in the boys life, while the main harem leads are some others. So since the decision wouldn't really matter much in the gang stuff, senju was open to this completely with an already planned up backup plan which included the changing of topic to some political or organizational related matter, if it just happen that takemichi would back off and give up. But still senju yet doubts it, cause takemichi had got mi Chan with him. Even though the omega was hesitant of getting his daughter with the predictions of possibilities of the biggest heartbreak or rejection or maybe taking his child away from him. Even though takemichi knows that the last part was never gonna take place since he still holds a high status in verious areas, so he has a lot of support and strenght, but yet... takemichi knows that his mates are not to be trusted.

"Open the door..."
Takemichi commanding yet soothing voices spoke, vibrating out less due to the blockage of the dark fabric that covered his beautiful royalty. Takeomi walked forward and opened the door, bowing down to pay respect to both his princesses, that walked with courtesy into the interior filled with the pleasing as well as disturbing smell of marijuana mixed with body fluids as there were strippers performing around the russian roulettes. The naughty sounds of the gambling chips echoed into takemichi ears, specially the slaps of the yellow, light blue and brown chips screaming richness was making takemichi to loose control on biting his lips and sliding his fingers round and round those cards and chips. There were times as the omega walked to the upper floors, filling himself up with the aroma of whiskeys and Brandys and the hard gulps of wine, made take go crazy but he needed to compose himself and also make sure his child is being blindfolded, sure to not see anything absured. After a while to the top floor that reeked of strawberries and vanilla clearance, takemichi let his daughter come to vision as he slide down the blindfold, letting those blocked similar oceanic orbs check on a holy atmosphere in the hell.

Takemichi reached to the door, walking through the corridor. He wanted to turn back, he wanted to not see his lovers after a long time...but he still has desires of seeing his lovers. He doesn't know, he was totally blank, wasn't able to function his brain to think up of something and gather courage. Senju was about speak on learning the atmostphere and what was actually going on takemichi head, but as she was about to voice out her view, Miyuki walked forward opening up the door which leaved takemichi stunned and trembling with nervousness as if he was caught by someone offgaurd.

Miyuki pulled her mother along with her, inside the room attracted by the calming alpha scents getting her curious about the people inside. Those were the same familiar scents she inhaled back then at the concert, while she stood close to her favourite music artists. That grew up excitement in her that made he act unconciously. There can be the possibility, no, it was the feeling Miyuki felt due to overexcitment, sharing her favourite moment with her mother. Telling her mother about the alphas she finds interesting, make he takemichi love them too. The trio went inside with the executives staying out of the room. They stopped at a sudden view, specially takemichi that felt as if his heat was rising up to his cheeks as he inhaled that loving scent he missed for six years.

"Welcome takemitchy~ make yourself comfortable... you have a lot to speak."