The Fall of The Dearest Family

Cam's(Boyfriend) P.O.V.
I go out for a walk thinking how good life is, a good family, great friends, amazing girlfriend, and a fantastic rapping adventure. However...while I was out people giving me strange looks...a mixture between sadness, anger, and hurt, this was when my beautiful 'angel' called. I picked up the phone, "Hello?" "Cam!! We Have A Serious Problem!! Where Are You Now!!?" Ashley asked in a panic tone, "I'm at the park" I answered, she doesn't respond back but I can hear her talking in the background with someone else before she hung up. I wonder what was wrong,  before I knew it a limo pulled up before and Ashley pulled me inside through the window before telling the driver to drive while holding on the me. After what seemed like forever, we finally arrived at the mansion though he had to ride around the back because there was angry mob outside the front. After the driver parked, Ashley immediately opened the door, carried me bridal style, and ran inside where her panicking parents were trying to think of something fix what was happening, "How Could This Happen!!?" Daddy Dearest screamed pacing around. Mommy Mearest who was still standing in place trembling in fear a bit noticed us, "Sweetie! Where were you!?" she shrieked running up and hugged Ashley, "I was getting my boyfriend" Ashley answered "What's going on?" I asked "People are calling my dad a fraud, cheat, liar, and etc." Ashley responded "Ohhhhhhhhhh" I said. After a minute of silence minus the angry mob outside a security guard came in "Did you find anything?" Daddy Dearest asked, they nodded "It turns out one of your victims came out of the blue and not told everyone about us, but also showed everyone about us to by videos, voice clips, pictures, and etc." the guard answered. Everyone was at the dinner table having a fancy dinner in silence, well it was until Ashley spoke up "Are you staying tonight Cam?" she asked "Might as well..." I answered, I know Daddy Dearest hates me, but he's more focused on saving him and his family at the moment.