Not Worth Anything

Girlfriend's P.O.V.
I was slowly walking back home in the rain with tears streaming down my cheek. I went over to Sunday's new home to find my former friend, Carol, and maybe try to get her on me and my boyfriend's side. I had no intention to harm her, but I really wanted to talk to her. But that was a fail...mainly because Sunday refused to tell me where Carol was now along with going off on me, at least Sunday promised me that she wouldn't tell anyone about our little meet-up. That was the only bright side of the whole failed plan. Boyfriend was must be really worried about me...guess I better get home fast then. I was lost in my own thoughts that I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into someone. I backed away and to my horror...it was Tabi, he turned around and glared down at me. I was both scared and terrified that I lost feelings to both of my legs and landed on my butt, I really wished Boyfriend was here to protect me from Tabi.

Tabi's P.O.V.
All the anger and pent up rage inside of me...all those flashbacks...all those memories...of the betrayal...I just wanted to kill this little brat right here right now! I LOST EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO ME BECAUSE HER AND THAT PIECE OF TRASH SHE CALLS A FATHER!!! My Career, My Body, My Precious Cat, My Pride, And My Dignity! I Lost It All! I Just Want Her To Die! I Want Her Father To Know What Its Like To Lose Thing Both Valuable And Important To Him! Now don't get me wrong...I still have my friends...I still have my family...and they were not happy with what I had done. After some thinking, I knew they were right...I did the same thing Dearest did...killed and ruined lives just by blowing up that restaurant. I was gonna die in that restaurant and was willing to do so just Girlfriend wouldn't escape him...but her stupid boyfriend got in the way. Grrrrr! Why wouldn't that idiot just let me end it all so that he wouldn't be met with the same fate that I'm in now!? Well it doesn't matter now...her boyfriend is my enemy as well now. I continued glaring down at Girlfriend for a moment...before going around her and walking away. I had my chance right there...why didn't I go for the kill?...It was because she wasn't worth it anymore. She wasn't worth my time, my energy, my anger, and my life...she just wasn't worth it anymore. She's worth nothing! She was before...I'll admit that, but now...all that time for the past year being anger at her and wanting revenge...I ended up becoming monster myself. My friends and family helped me realize that...and I vowed to never to anything that stupid ever again. Definitely not for some stupid girl whose not worth anything! I continued walking away without looking back at my ex. For now on, I'm gonna focus on me and my life!