Interview T.V.

Cam's(Boyfriend) P.O.V.
It's been two days since my stay at the Dearest Mansion and so far the angry mobs have been a pain in the butt, but it wasn't so bad...all we had was an angry mob shouting, that's it! Nothing too dangerous. My girlfriend didn't feel the same, but took my word...her parents however didn't 'Why am I not surprised'. Me and my girlfriend sat on the couch watching TV when her mom was calling her phone, Ashley answered "Hello?" "If your watching television turn the channel to 58, there was an interview about this mess a week ago" "Okay thanks!" "See you soon sweetheart...bye..." Ashley hung up and changed the channel as instructed to the channel where the news are told. As soon as she turned the channel we see..."Whitty!? Carol!?" we screamed in shock, what are they doing on national television!? "I am here with the ex-rockstar Whitty and his girlfriend Carol! So tell me...what was it like to be best friends with Daddy Dearest's daughter?" The News Reporter asked "I...I..." Carol was stuttering hesitantly, Whitty crouched down to Carol's level and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder giving her a nod. Carol looked at Whitty and nods back feeling a bit determined...I guess..."We had a good relationship and we were best friends! We trusted eachother! I know Daddy Dearest is a complete monster, but I didn't judge Ashley for that because I thought she was the complete opposite of her dad. I just didn't know the terrible things the Dearest family did...I didn't know Ashley was as terrible as her dad. If I would have known she was not as innocent as I thought she was...I would have broken off the friendship way earlier than before! I'm so terribly sorry everyone! I'm so terribly sorry Whitty for being friends with...her..." Carol apologized shedding a few tears "It's okay Carol! I forgive you! I don't blame you for being fooled by the Dearest family...I was fooled by them to...I worked with Daddy Dearest, but I didn't know he was planning stealing my music and my life. So don't blame yourself Carol!" Whitty responded, he then scoops up Carol and hugs her in his arms. I was shocked, my girlfriend looked shocked and hurt at the same time. "Whitty! Me and the people here would like to apologize for isolating and blaming you for something you never did!" The News Reporter said, Whitty gives a her glare "You all never fact checked to if I was innocent, you all told the world lies about me, and you all never bothered to have an investigation about the matter! Carol and Hex were the only people in my life who had my back and supported me! After my life was stolen, Updike started hunting me down to kill claiming me to be a threat to the whole town/city and I was on the run every day worrying about the people close to me! But I forgive you all...Next Time Check!! Got It!?" Whitty asked in a loud voice, the News Report nodded with some of the people in the crowd murmuring yes and sorry. Whitty looked down as if wanting to get something off his chest "Carol here isn't the only one who had encountered Daddy Dearest's daughter..." he admitted, this caused the gasps and a shocked look on Carol "I was in the alley minding my own business until she and her boyfriend came and ruined my night! I told them multiple times thaf I didn't want to have a rap battle with them, but they kept harassing me causing me to go to my breaking point where I almost exploded then and there!" The News Reporter cocked her head "Boyfriend?" she asked "Yeah! His name is Cam! He's the one who harassed. Ashley may not have harassed me, but she didn't stop it either!" Whitty took some deep breathing after that. "Whitty... why didn't you tell me?" Carol asked horrified "I wasn't happy about the fact you were friends with them, but you were happy and I didn't want to ruin that for you...I didn't want you to worry about me..." Whitty responded shedding a tear. Carol places both hands on each side of Whitty's head "Whitty...my friendship with them is not worth losing you losing and making you uncomfortable. I would have confronted them about the matter, if they feel remorse for they actions I was gonna get them to apologize, If they didn't...the friendship would have been over. Promise me if anyone hurts in anyway you come tell me." Carol said "...I promise" Whitty agreed. "One more question...what does the boyfriend look like?" The News Reporter asked, Carol got out her phone and showed a picture of Ashley and Cam together, this earned some gasps in the crowd "I add something to this, can I?" Carol asked, Reporter moved out the way in response "Ashley...I'm sorry our friendship had to end this way, but you've been hurting people by not only hurting along with your dad, but also allowed your dad to hurt others along with letting Cam hurt Whitty and I can't be friends with someone like that...I'm sorry. Cam! I'll never forgive you for harassing Whitty into rapping with you! I hope your happy hurting him. You will have your karma on that! I'm done." Carol walks back to Whitty and hugs him "And there you have it! This is-" the TV was turned off as Ashley ran straight to her room crying, leaving me on the couch in my thoughts...this can't possibly get any worse, right?