Surprises...

The weeks crawl by, only having one or two of the Black Veil Brides visit me every few days. The stitches are taken off my face and the pain in my chest subsides.
On the morning of my release I get a note delivered to me that says:

"Meet us at the bridge at 3:45pm.
- BVB"

Sighing, I put the paper down and go get dressed.
When I get out I catch a bus. The journey feels like forever and when I finally break free from the sweaty, worn out confines of the tin can on wheels I stand there for a minute, appreciating the fresh air. After walking for about 15-20 minutes to the bridge I see them. The five leather clad, black haired band members who I've come to know and... Love? (Not in that way though!!!) I smile weakly at them and wave as I half walk, half jog over to see them. I sigh and laugh a little as I sit down in the ground.
"W-whats up?" I shake a little because I've been lying down for weeks and I forgot to eat today. "You said you had a... Surprise?"
"Yeah." Jinxx says.
"Well... Since your 'parents' are in jail and all-" Andy says.
"What?!" I cut him off. Panicking because even though they're assholes I have nowhere else to go.
"They were physically and verbally abusing you and they got arrested..." Ashley says. I nod nervously.
"So... we were wondering..." Andy says, awkwardly getting down on one knee.
"Will you let us adopt you?" He smiles.

_____________
_____________
_____________
(A/N: MWAHAHAHAHAHA! More cliffhangers! Just be happy I updated. I need your help... I have another story I'm writing but I don't know if I should publish it. Here's a taster:

"What's your dream?"
"My dream? Well my dream is to be in a band. Just like the Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, All Time Low etc."
"And if that fails? Are you just going to give up? Back down and admit defeat? Kill yourself like the emo scum you are?"
"I never give in, and I sure as hell never back down. But in the end. I'm not afraid to die. And if you don't like that could you please do me a favour? Stay the fuck out of my way."

Soooo... What do you think? Leave a comment about what you think please.
Thanks for reading!
~ Insanity xoxo
_____________
_____________
_____________