Jake's Twin

I gasp and hope they didn't hear me. but they did. They fucking heard me. Five heads turn to face me and I shut my eyes.
"Hey kid. Are you awake?" A deep voice who I assume to be Andy's asks. I open my eyes a little and stifle a yawn.
"Yeah she's awake." Another voice says as I sit up and rub my eyes.
"Where am I? A-and why am I here with y-you g-guys? Am I d-dead?" I stutter and curl up on the sofa I had been lying on.
"Well you're not dead." C.C. began.
"We were driving across the bridge and we saw you." Jinxx added.
"So Andy jumped out the van and caught you before you fell." Jake says.
"What were you thinking?" Ashley says sternly but at the same time kindly.
"I... Uhhh..." I take in a shaky breath and burst into tears. Andy gives Ashley a death stare and quickly passes me a box of tissues and I wipe my eyes. Jake looks at me.
"Look! We're twins now." He laughs quietly and I laugh as well.
"When I was 5 I lost my parents in a fire... And all my family live in another country so I was sent to a foster family and all they did..." I shiver and a tear rolls down my cheek. "They never looked after me and they would beat me if I didn't clean up or spoke out of turn. Then one day one of them pushed me down the stairs and I punctured my right lung. I almost died but I was rushed to hospital... After that I finally plucked up the courage to tell someone but they didn't believe me because I was 'still under anaesthetic and were imagining things because I fell off my bike' which is a load of bs. Then they started locking me in the basement. I was allowed out for school but I got thrown in there as soon as I got back. In the hours of being stuck there I found an old computer and secretly went on it when they were out. An old friend told me about you all but she later stabbed me in the back and leaked my secrets and bullied me. It got worse every day but your music was the only escape from the hell I lived in... It got to a point where I was failing my classes and once my 'parents' found out I was beaten again. So I decided to take my own life..." I cry silently as they all take it in.

______________
______________
______________
(( Hey! Just saying that I'm not trying to make fun of any of this and if you are being abused or something please get help and don't kill yourself because you're worth it and I love you!
~ Insanity xoxo ))