Emo Bitch

I'm being dragged by Ben. School bully/asshole/guy all the girls love. I could easily beat him up right now but that would spoil the surprise.
"Fucking emo bitch tried to run away." He yells to his friends and basically the rest of school who all stayed here to see the "emo bitch" get her ass kicked. He tries to throw me to the floor but I just stand still. He punches my chest. I bite my lip and keep silent. This is nothing in comparison to my old parents.
"So where the fuck have you been bitch?" He yells shoving me. I laugh.
"I asked you a question bitch." A hand collides with my face. Before he moves it I grab his wrist and dig a nail into his skin.
"Oh you know just hanging with my friends." I say smiling as he struggles to free his wrist. I grab his fingers and bend them backward slightly.
"You have friends??" He asks and the crowd bursts into laughter. "Who are they? Your imaginary friends Mr and Mrs emo fag?" I chuckle darkly.
"Oh my friends..." I bend his fingers further back and he winces in pain. "Those crazy motherfuckers are the Black Veil Brides!" A quick punch to the gut leaves him laying on ground almost crying. A van pulls up and I'm pulled in by four pairs of arm. They all laugh as I fall backward and pull Ashley down with me.
"That was awesome!" CC says.
"Did you like make that up on the spot or something?" Jake asks.
"Kinda... I was actually expecting Shitbox to put up more of a fight..." I laugh. We all sit there for a moment in silence.
"That shirt... it's too revealing Alex." Ashley says staring at me.
"Why do you care?" I say putting a hand on my hip. Which is really hard when you're sitting in the back of a moving van I'll have you know!
"Because I'm your father and you're only sixteen."
"Yeah so what?"
"Alex I can see your bra." he deadpanned. I look down. Shit.
"Why the fuck were you looking!? You're my dad not my boyfriend!" I say fixing my shirt so I'm covered up.
"But not for long my darling." He said winking and we all burst out laughing.

And this is my ever so slightly dysfunctional family.
The end.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUST KIDDING! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING PEASANTS!!!

__________________
__________________
__________________
(AN: WOOP WOOP I scared y'all! But for real this is only the very beginning *evil grin* Thanks for reading, voting and commenting my tacos!
~ Insanity xoxo)
__________________
__________________
__________________