Jinxx's Plan

I look at Jinxx with pleading eyes because my fate rests in his hands.
"Well we can't just keep her without her foster parents knowing... But I have an idea..." Jinxx says with an evil grin. We all look at him half scared half excited.
"So my plan is - if you're okay with this Alex - that we take you home when your 'parents' are out and then you wait for them to come home. The five of us will wait in a car outside. Then this is where it gets difficult. if and when they get mad at you I need you to call Andy, I'll lend you my phone if you need one. Then we'll come in and help you get out while one of us calls the police. Any questions?" He looks around at us with a satisfied smirk on his face.
"Woah. That's intense!" I say laughing. "Sounds good to me." Jake says.
"Yeah!" Andy says turning to Jinxx.
"Then it's settled," Jinxx says. "Do they ever go out? You know your parents."
"Yeah. They usually go out drinking most nights. Especially Friday's." I reply. ( it's a Friday night if you were wondering ) Jake looks at a clock and it reads 22:57.
"Let's get going then!" He says standing up.

_____________
_____________
_____________
AN: Hope you're liking the story so far. (( because I'm really enjoying writing it )) Also, I'm designing a new cover because I don't really like the cover just now. So that should be up before the next chapter.
____________
____________
____________