chapter 4 : When her claws come out

Authors note
Pls note that I have very terrible grammar and the spelling mistakes will hurt you till the point where you laugh , but again this chapter contains slight smut scenes . Nothing crazy 😂😏

bubblesXplural

Busisa's POV:

'What just happened' I thought to myself as I paced around the room . I can still feel his lips trailing up and down my jaw , how his hands held me up so I wouldn't fall . It all felt so good till I felt how turned on he was it scared me knowing that , that was because of me .

Right now all I feel is how much I want him to do it again but I know it's wrong.

I decide to turn in early since James was going to be with his friends for the rest of the night . As the tiredness began to take hold of me I thought about how much I want a rose right now . A white rose to clear my mind .

***********

I woke up only to feel the bed dip beside me . Assuming it was James I rested my head on his chest , something felt off , but I was too tired to investigate it so I went back to sleep .

Waking up I looked at the time only to see it's 6 am . Normally I would be up by now taking a walk with my neighbor Mrs. Levough. A sweet 50 year old woman with the most energy in the world . Still resting my head on James chest I reach up to play with his hair only to notice how long it was , James has short curly hair , and to add to that James does not have any tattoos on his arms . This man is not my husband . I got up of the bed and to my surprise I see a mop of white hair sprawled on the pillow . Covering the face of none other than Danny himself .

Faster than lightning I'm off of the bed and onto the floor . The cold floor making my feet freeze . He softly grunts before speaking " whoa my little pantera I won't hurt you just listen , James went out to go get some groceries for the house ;  and he told me you don't sleep well if no one is with you . So I offered to stay with you and pantera you should be happy  I have such a high pain tolerance , you were talking in your sleep and clawing at me all night ."

I reluctantly headed back into bed , too tired to protest . "What did I say in my sleep." He softly chuckled . " you just kept saying 'please , please ~ahhh~ no I beg you please let me go- ~ahhhhhh~" I buried my face into his chest too embarrased to live .

"That dream amore mia I'm hoping I was there , " all I could say was.......nothing

This man might just be my end .