Coffee is my favorite lover c:

X your pov X

They guys stood there speechless and trying to change the topic.

"Okay, if you dont want to tell me,im fine with that"i sax and send them a slight smile.

"Okay uhm... Hey! You guys wanna go to Back Bay?" Mark asked.

"What is Back Bay?" I say and tilt my head slightly to the right.

" Well, The eight-block shopping stretch of Newbury Street in Back Bay conforms to an easily deciphered grid. At Mass Ave., begins the strip, you find the more downmarket stores like Urban Outfitters or so. As you progress eastward, you find stores like Banana Republic or Lucky Jeans, when you reach the street's terminus, at Arlington Street, there will be stores like Chanel and Cartier." Mark answered.

"Wow thats cool"jack said.

"How do you know so much about that, i thought youve never been to bosten?" Jack asked.

"Well, thats because i searched up cool places." Mark answered and smiled at me.

His smile gives me chills.

But nah i shake that off.

"Alrighty lets go!"i say and jump off the bed.

"You got your money?" Jack asked me.

"Duuh." I say as i hold up my purse.

"Then lets go" mark said.

- time skip to a few 'weird' moments-

Mark always stared at me a few times.

And when i stared back i totally lost myself in his brown eyes.

I just couldnt look away.

We went to get some ice cream, i wanted to pay for mine but mark handed them the money before i could.

"Mark, you didnt have t..." i was interrupted as i lost myself again in his eyes and that sexy smile.

"Its fine, i want to" he said and smiled.

-time skip till back at our hotel-

"So guys i had alot fun today, tomorrow pax starts, so i guess i will see you tomorrow?"mark said and smiled again at me.

"I guess so" jack said.

He hugged jack and then me, for about 7 seconds.

Thats kinda long but i enjoyed it, i totally calmed down and his cologne smelles so good.
Ahhh y/n stop! Mark is just a friend. Nothing else. But hes pretty cute... god dang it y/n!

"Bye guys" mark said as he entered his room.

Jack and i said sync. "Bye" and walked in.

As i looked through my handbag to find my phone i found a paper folded together.

I took it and slowly walked to the bathroom, shut the door behind me and locked it.

I read the letter.

"Dear Y/n,
today was really fun for me and i hope we could hang out sometime, alone. I enjoy your presence. You are a very beautiful and funny young lady. Text me if you want to. (His phone number)
XO Mark"

Beautiful and funny young lady, it echoed in my head..

he thinks im beautiful.