Ready for a Suprise?❤

My heart sunk. I laugh nervously. "Good Joke, no really. What happened?" i ask not believing what I just heard. Jack took a hold on ms hand, giving it a slight squeeze. "Im sorry." he says as his face turns into a frown. "You're kidding me, right? PLEASE! SAY YOU ARE JOKING!" I say, shouting into Marks and Jacks faces. Marks head hung low. "I pushed her away. She was drunk and.. She said.." he stopped and raised himself to his feet, walking towards the window.

"She said 'Mark we both know you want this. You want ME. Y/n doesnt deserve such a handsome man like you. Shes a worthless .. A worthless slut.' " Mark explaines. Anger builds up inside of me. "I WILL KILL HER!" I shout and jump out of bed, ignoring the sharp sting in my ribs. "FUCKING WHORE. I WILL SLIT HER THROAT." I shout. I scream ontop of my lungs before breaking down onto the cold floor. Tears streaming down my face. "Babygirl, calm down." Jack says and grabs me by my underarms, trying to pull me up. "Jack! She was my best friend! I've known her since Elementary school. She was always there!" i scream into my brothers face. Shock build up on Jacks face and he let me down on the floor again.

"What the fuck, Jack." Mark says and picks me up bridal style. "You cant just leave her down here." Jack rolls his eyes. "She doesnt need to scream at me like that."

"Oh, shut up. She is upset. As if you wouldnt be if you were in her Situation!" Mark raises his voice as he lets me down on the bed. "Whatever." Jack says and makes his way to the door. "Guys! Please stop!" I say and start to cry again. "I'll take a walk." Jack says and walks out the room, slamming the door. "Why." i whimper, pulling my knees close to me and crying into them. Mark pulls me into a hug. "Im sorry. I dont know whats going on right now. Everything is bullshit." he says and kisses my head. I look up at him.

XMarks pov X

Y/n looked up at me, her beautiful e/c eyes all dull and red. Puffy and swollen. I tug a strang of her h/c hair behind her ear and lean in slowly. I place a gentle kiss on her lips. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer, kissing me harder while i feel her hot tears on my cheeks. I pull away and wrap my arms around her torso as she cried into my shoulder. "Im sorry." i whisper and kiss her ear. "Why.. Why did she do this." she whimpered. "I dont know. But shes gone for now." i whisper and place a gentle kiss on her head.

A knock on the door interrupted our emotional moment. I pull away, still having my arm around her shoulder. "Mister Fischbach, i thought you would inform me when she wakes up!" - Doctor Smith walked in, a angry look plastered on his face. I get up and shake his hand. "Im sorry, I forgot." i say, my head hanging low. "Oh well, it doesnt matter now. The only thing that matters is that Miss Loughlin is awake." he says and walks over to y/n. He reaches out his hand. A questioning look was on her face as she shyly took his hand to shake it. "Good day Miss Loughlin. I am Doctor Smith. So your condition is stable, a few broken ribs. If everything works out fine you will be allowed to leave this evening." he says and sends her a smile. Her dull eyes turned bright e/c again. "Great!" she says and sends me a smile. "Will she be able to fly home in 2 days?" i ask him. Doctor smith turned towards me. "Will she be flying alone?" - "No. I will be with her. And her brother will also be there." I answer him. He nodds. "Good, then she can. She just has to take it slow and rest alot." he says, walking towards the door. I nodd.- "I'll make sure she does."

- time skip-
LISTEN TO 'I WILL BE - AVRIL LAVIGNE', IT MAKES THIS CUTE. OKAY BYE.

X your pov X

I was allowed to leave this evening, which was awesome. I was pretty weak andnin alot of pain still. Doctor Smith said he will give me some painkillers before i leave. I walk into the bathroom with black comfy shorts, my super oversized hoodie. It was my favorite one. It said 'too dumb for New york, too ugly for L.A.' on it. I pull up my high knee socks in black and tame my hair with the brush. I brush my teeth once again and decide to go with no make up. Lazy me, i know.