Will you shut up when I admit it?❤

X your pov X

I saw Jack looking concerned at Mark, when i came back.

"Did i miss something" i say raising an Eyebrow.

"No, nothing" Mark said smiling.

"Alright, then lets go" i say and was about to enter the building.

"No, wait. Where are Bob and Wade?!" Mark said pulling me back by my arm .

"Huh?" I asked.

Mark checked his phone.

X Marks pov X

Geeez where are Bob and wade?! I check my phone. 4 missed calls? Whoops....

"hold on guys, i need to call them back." I say and make a call.

"Bob, where are you guys?.. oh yeah im outside. Alright. Okay i'll be there in a second. Okay bye"

i shoved my phone into my backpocket of my dark jeans.

"Bob and Wade are already at the stand. We gotta hurry." I say and pull both of em inside the building.

-time skip till you entered the building and so. -

X your pov X

"Wooooah...This place is huuuge" I say as my Jaw dropped, while looking around.

There were some of my favorite youtubers like (enter youtuber name) and my alltime favorite youtuber (favorite youtuber name, not Mark lol).

I had a few fangirl moments, it was crazy.

"Jack we need to go to our stand. The fans are waiting." Mark said, pointing to the long ass line infront of a stand.

"Woaah they are all here for us?"jack asked eyes widned.

"Of course they are now come!" Mark shouted as he pulled Jack over to the stand.

"Uh i'll be looking around  a bit, okay?!" I shouted over to them.

"Alright! We'll meet you at 1 right in front of the stand to get some luuuuunch" jack screamed over.

The next thing i saw were crazy fangirls grabbing Jack and .. mark?! "What the fuck!" I say out loud.
Wait. Am i jealous?! No no. Okay y/n, look around.

-time skip after more than 2 hours of walking-

I met so many crazy people.

Even some of my fans!

I cant believe i have fans.

They took pictures and asked me to sign something for them.

I was ripped out of my daydreaming about everything by a little girls voice.

I looked down at her. She was maybe 6 years old or so.

Beautiful long brown braided hair with ombre blonde tips and bangs. emerald green eyes and dimples.

She wore a blue skirt and a white blouse.

Also she had a small white woven purse.

"Excuse me, uhm are you y/n?"she asked sad.

I got on my knees so we would be eye to eye.

"Hey there little one. Yes i am. What is your name?" I ask and send her a slight smile.