I send her home.

Gf/n and I enter the pub, taking a seat in the corner. I order our drinks and start to small talk. One drink turned into five and I started to feel dizzy.

"So, gf/n. Tell me." I ask her. "I havent been that great. Ive had .. a rough time. Depression came back over me. I always felt so nervous. Asking myself 'why is everyone else so perfect' and i felt so worthless while they all looked so happy. Well lately, my mood has been pretty crappy. I wanted to be like the girls on tv and magazines. So i tried to get rid of my food." She says and takes a sip of her drink. I raise an eyebrow. "Take rid of the food? You mean.." she interrups me and nodds. "Yes, throwing up after meals on the rare times that I eat. But that wasnt enough i still need to do much more. I want the guys to notice me."she says. I gasp. "What for!?" I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders.

"gf/n. you have to stop!" You say and hick up. "Y/n. You know best what its like." She says and gives you a evil smirk. "Gf/n. Be quiet. I had a rough time." You say and start to get angry. "Of course. And i dont?" he asks and crosses her arms infront of her chest. "We are leaving! Now!" You say and grab her wrist. You get out your phone to call Mark to pick you two up.

"He says he will be there in 10 minutes." I say and sigh, getting out my Marlboro package. "Still smoking huh?" My best friend asks. "Thanks to you, im having my first cigarette since 2 weeks." I hiss at her. She gives me a pissed look and gets out her L&M Package of cigarettes. I small talk with her a bit more and saw Marks car reach us. i let my cigarette fall and step on it. The car parks infront of us. I open the passenger seat side and crawl in, slamming the door pissed.

"Woah, you okay?" Mark asked me concerned. "Yep." I say popping the 'p' at the end. He looks im the mirror, looking at gf/n. Before starting to drive. I turn on the radio and "Aint nobody" by Jasmine thompson came on. I turn it up loud and sing to it, as Mark had placed his hand on my knee, carressing it softly. I look up at him and send him a slight smile.

-time skip till home-

I kick the door open to our bedroom and fall onto the bed - crying. Why did gf/n say something like that. She knew exactly how bad my ED once was. I felt a soft hand rub my back. I sit up and pull my legs close to me. "Hey baby." I say sobbing. Marks face looked concerned. "Y/n, whats wrong?" He asks. "Its just.. I.." I start but my voice cracked. "Shh. Hey, its okay." he says and pulls me into a hug, softly stroking the hair out of my face. I hug his torso and cry. After a while of crying i had the strength to tell Mark.

"My relationship with Daniel lasted almost 4 years. When we first came together, he was prince charming. No really, he was like the dream boy of every girl. He send me cute messages, bringing me flowers, he took romantic walks with me around the city and stuff like that. But after the first year I gained a bit of weight. Not much, maybe 3 or 4 pounds. Daniel wasnt happy with me anymore so I tried to lose weight. It started with a diet, skipping dinner here - saying 'im not hungry' there. It got out of control and before you could even know I was in the hospital due too less weight. I was almost at 36 pounds. Daniel always said i was so pretty, i had a thight gap which i always wanted. I had a flat stomache, my body was perfect in my eyes. But he still saw fat. He said.. 'do you really want to eat that? I mean, you look a bit full today.' And things like that. Depression came with it. I dissapointed my friends and family. But mostly Jack. I lost all of my friends due my eating disorder, only Gf/n stayed. My mom cried alot and so did my dad. Jack always kept a straight face but I saw his tears a few times. It just.. ate me from the inside. And now, i was talking to gf/n in the pub down the street, right? She said.. she isnt happy with herself. She is making herself throw up after meals, on the rare times that she eats. She wants to be like i was. And i was a monster. ANOREXIA IS A MONSTER!" i shout and break down. Mark didnt say a word. He just held me close, kissing my head a million times.