I can take this mistake. ❤

X your pov X

I cuddled up to Marks chest feeling his chest slowly rise and fall as he took a breath in and let it back out. I smiled to myself. I felt my eyes getting heavier as i started to drift off to the sound of Marks heartbeat. The last thing i remember was the Lady from the News saying "Its 12pm, welcome to the news".

X Marks pov X

I carressed  y/ns cheek softly as i realized she had fallen asleep. I managed to get up without waking her. I picked her up bridalstyle and took her upstairs. I let her down on the bed softly and pulled the covers over her. Then i sneaked over to my side of the bed and got under the covers.

"Mhh Mark" she mumbled. "Yes, love?" I whisper. "I love you so much" she mumbled while snuggling into my chest. I softly kissed her head and whispert "i love you too, y/n." before drifting off to sleep with the girl i love the most.

- next morning -

X your pov X

I woke up, Marks arms around my waist and his face burried in my neck. I smiled and slowly crawled out of bed without waking him. I looked at him once again and shook my head smiling. "Adorable" i whispert.

I realized Mark had brought me upstairs as i fell asleep which means i slept in my shorts and the blouse. I sigh and take off my clothes, leaving me only in my underwear. I took the 'home is where the pants aren't' shirt from Marks closet and put it on. I went down stairs and made coffee and started to make Bacon and Eggs.

X Marks pov X

I groaned out as the warm sunlight hit my face. I tried to cuddle closer to y/n but, she wasnt there. I sat up in suprise. "Where is she?" I asked out loud. I got up and put on my Markiplier Pyjama pants. I checked the Alarmclock on my nightstand. "9:56am.. alright" i groan out and rub my eyes once again, then made my way downstairs to find my lovely girlfriend cooking breakfast. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled into her neck.

X your pov X

"Good morning sleepy head" i say giggling and turn my head to kiss his cheek. "Good morning beautiful" he groaned out and smiled. "Breakfast is almost ready, can you get the Milk out of the fridge for the coffee?" I ask him kindly. He nodded and made his way to the fridge. I put the bacon and the eggs on the two plates and walked to the couch. "Baby can you get forks, i forgot them?" I call over to Mark. Soon after that he apperead with the milk and the forks. "Thank you" i say and peek his cheek.

"How come you are so happy, its like 10 in the morning?" Mark asked me tired. "Because I slept very well last night, i woke up to the man i love and im just happy to be here" i say and smile bright. His cheeks turned a light pink shade and he peeked my lips. "I love you" he said. I send him a smile. "I love you too".

- time skip after breakfast-

I still had my coffee and since it was nicely warm outside for the morning i walked out to the balcony and sat down in the chair, taking a sip from my coffee. From Marks balcony you could see the whole city, it was beautiful! I took out my phone and send Jack a picture saying "Good morning from LA! Could get used to this sight".

I walked back in and turned on the stereosystem and soom after "No good in goodbye by The Script" came on. I sat back out and listened to the text which was kinda sad but it gave the whole view a very smooth and calm thing:

"All the things that we've lost, breaking off comes at a cost. I know I'll miss this mistake. Every word I try to choose, either way I'm gonna lose. Can't take the ache from heartbreak. Oh but as you walk away, you don't hear me say;