Chapter 4: Operation Love Spell

It's lunch time in the cafeteria. Oscar is sitting on the table by himself, playing his guitar. Then he heard Chad and Audrey's conversation with Ben about him and his friends.

Chad: How do you know they can be trusted there villains.

Audrey: There villains and I'm a princess and your girlfriend.

Oscar:(talking underneath his breath) So, Audrey daughter of Aurora scared of split ends and a bad hair should be easy."

He smirks and waved his hand and her hair turned it split ends and also came to life and growling like dogs making her scream.

Oscar: Now Chad Charming scared of huh, how ironic rats.

As he waved his other hand and some rats came swarming straight at him making him and Audrey run screaming. Then Mal come by and she laughed what Oscar did.

Mal:(laugh)"How long do your fears last?"

Oscar: It will take a while but it'll pass the rats are going to keep chasing Chad and Aubrey's hair well...yeah but it should wear off in a few hours.

Mal: Okay, hey meet us at my dorm, got it?

Mal left Oscar then Jake is here and he decided to sit next to Oscar.

Jake: Hey, man.

Oscar: What's up?

Oscar looks at Jake, eating a pepperoni and sausage pizza.

Oscar: What are you eating?

Jake: Pizza. Have you ever had pizza before?

Oscar: No.

Jake: Here, try some.

Jake gives Oscar a slice of pizza, and then...

Oscar: (taking a first bite of the pizza)

Jake: How's the pizza?

Oscar: That is the first real food I ever tasted.

Jake: Sweet. By the way that was an awesome performance we just did yesterday.

Oscar: Hmm hmm.

Jake noticed the amulet.

Jake: Nice amulet. Where you get it?

Oscar come up with a lie.

Oscar: The internet.

Jake: Cool. And you know, my sister has a point. It's too late to give up on scaring her.

Oscar: Please, I'll never give up, because I planted a spook bomb In her locker. When she opens her locker it will go off, bringing out ghosts to scare her to death. Staring now.

4 minutes later

Oscar: Anything time now.... Still waiting......(angry)HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE!?

Judy: Hey, Oscar.

Oscar turns around and sees Judy standing right behind him.

Oscar: How did you get here?

Judy: I came to the other way, oh by the way I knew you put the spook bomb in my locker and it was a dud.

Oscar's jaw dropped.

Judy: And I noticed you put your pet tarantula in my locker too. And he's really cute.(Judy's petting Scruffy and Scruffy likes it) So, can I sit with you?