Chapter 7: Oscar's Confession

After the VKs left the picnic area, Oscar was walking down the halls still stinging a bit from Jack Skellington's words, they kept going around in his head.

(Flashback)

Jack: "Anybody related to Oogie is nothing but trouble and I can smell it!", "letting this cold blooded monster into this school what kind of establishment are you running here!"," you didn't think I'd recognize you after treating my friends so shamefully!"

(End of Flashback)

Oscar went to his dorm and slammed the door hard, he saw Scruffy makes a web design smile face. But Oscar's eyes glowed yellow and yelled at his pet tarantula.

Oscar:(monster voice) Get back in your cage, now!

Scruffy got scared and quickly went to his cage. Then Oscar's eyes turned normal and realizing what he just did, so he went Scruffy's spider cage and apologize.

Oscar: Scruffy. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that.

Oscar open the cage, puts his hand in and Scruffy crawl on his hand and Oscar petting him to make him feel better.

Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos went inside and see if Oscar is okay.

Jay: Hey, man. You okay?

Oscar: I don't know.

Carlos: Oscar, don't let them get under your skin.

Oscar: They are right about me. I'm a monster, just like my father.

Evie: Look the sooner we get the wand. The sooner we conquer Auradon.

Evie place her hand on Oscar's shoulder.

Oscar: Mal you think you can make me a cure for Judy. I want to do something humane for once."

Mal: Your in luck, I was about to do the same thing. I guess it just seems less cruel.

Mal walks up to Oscar and she handed him the cookie to break the charm he gave Judy earlier."

Oscar: Thanks, Mal."

Then they heard a knock from the door, Jay walks up and opens the door it was none other than Judy.

Jay: Oh hey, Judy.

Judy: Hey guys, is Oscar here?

Carlos: Yeah, he is. We're going to leave you two alone.

Mal: See you guys at the Coronation.

Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos left the room.

Oscar: Judy.

Judy sit next to Oscar then, Scruffy crawled into Judy's hand and she pet him.

Oscar: You deserve better, get away while you still have a chance. I take you to the coronation but, after that nothing else you have no future with me. I'm a monster."

Oscar is crying when he said those words, he heart is aching. Then Judy place her hand on his right cheek and they look each other in the eyes.

Judy: No. Don't say that, you're not a monster. You are most kindness, sweetest, nicest person I've ever met.

Oscar: You mean it?

Judy: Every word.

Judy hugs Oscar and wipes his tears, he staring to feel a lot better.

Oscar: I'm sorry for what I did on Family Day earlier, here's some cookies so that there's no hard feelings.

Judy:(laughed)"I guess so it's a nice gesture, but I don't think you need a charm to like you I already did."

Oscar: Well that's a nicest thing you- realized- Wait, you knew about the charm? But didn't you eat the cookie."

Judy: "I never ate the cookie I threw it away before I could finish it, then I caught onto it sense when does the son of Oogie Boogie give people cookies that's just not your style."

Oscar:(laughed a bit)"Yeah, I had rather had given you the shrunken head you were talking about."

Judy:(thought)Of course he was just kidding, or was he?

Judy puts Scruffy back in his cage, went back to Oscar and her hand on his hand.

Judy: Oscar, do like me too?

Oscar: Well... I.... uhhhhhhhh.

Judy: Well?

Oscar: Look I'm not good at this stuff. Let me tell you in song.

Oscar gets up, grabs his guitar and stand in the center of the room.

[Oscar]
🎶Last summer we met
We started as friends
I can't tell you how it all happened
🎶Then autumn it came
We were never the same🎶
Those nights, everything felt like magic🎶

🎶And I wonder if you miss me, too
If you don't is one thing that I wish you knew🎶

🎶I think about you every morning when I open my eyes
I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights
🎶I think about you every moment, every day of my life
You're on my mind all the time, it's true🎶

🎶I think about you, you you, you you
I think about you, you you, you you🎶

🎶Would you know what to say
If I saw you today?
Would you let it all crumble to pieces?
'🎶Cause I know that I should
Forget you if I could
I can't yet for so many reasons🎶

🎶I think about you every morning when I open my eyes
I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights
🎶I think about you every moment, every day of my life
You're on my mind all the time, it's true🎶

🎶I think about you, you you, you you
I think about you, you you, you you🎶

🎶How long 'til I stop pretending
What we have is never ending
Oh, oh, oh
🎶If all we are is just a moment
Don't forget me 'cause I won't and
I can't help myself🎶

🎶I think about you, ooh, ooh
I think about you, ooh🎶

🎶I think about you every morning when I open my eyes
I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights
🎶I think about you every moment, every day of my life
You're on my mind all the time, it's true🎶

🎶I think about you, you, you, you, you
I think about you, you, you, you, you🎶

Judy stares at Oscar's eyes for long time.

Oscar: So? What do you think?

Judy gets up and walks to Oscar slowly. Once she is right in front of him, she cupped his face then kisses him passionately on the lips for ten seconds.

Judy: Does this answer your question?

Oscar's eyes widen and his face is turned beet red, he can feel his heart pumping.

Oscar:Yes.😳

Judy:(smiles) You wanna kiss again?

Oscar: Yes.😳

Judy laughed and kisses Oscar again she wrapped her arms around his neck and Oscar wrapped his arms around her waist. For the first time in Oscar's life, he finally found who has in common with.

End of chapter 7