Chapter 8: Good Triumphs Over Evil

Today is Coronation Day and the whole group knew what they had to do.

they were now at Ben's castle he and his servants greeted them serving them their dinner.

Oscar is at the Coronation and he dress up nicely.

Then he sees Judy in her beautiful dress and she is absolutely stunning

Judy: You look handsome, Oscar.

Oscar: Thanks Judy. Shall we?

Judy kissed Oscar on the cheek, their arms intertwined and headed straight to the Coronation.

Then Mal and Ben made it into a float.

They finally reached the castle the king, queen were present Ben went over to get the wand. The villain kids were watching from the loft.

Meanwhile, at the isle of the lost the villains were watching the coronation on TV, when the Evil Queen saw Snow White she started throwing popcorn at the television.

Snow White:(through TV) At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all.

Then Sally Skellington came on the TV along side her.

Oogie:"Booo! Get off my tv screen, man I hate that ragdoll!"

Audrey:Oh. Oh, me?

Maleficent was very intent on the coronation and the wand urging her daughter uttering for her not to blow it.

Snow White:Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand.

Maleficent:I want that wand!

Cruella:Do you? Hadn't heard.

Snow White:Oh, and here comes Ben now.

Ben:Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there.