#31. Fight

Jimin came back from work and was determined to talk to Jungkook today after being in a cold war for weeks. The alpha thought that silent treatment would suggest how deeply he was hurting, but the latter only made it worse by not reacting.

Jimin had to bend down a little after a few days because he was ultimately in love with Jungkook and the man was pregnant with his child.

Two weeks had passed since they had talked in bed before going to sleep or even gotten intimate. Jimin couldn't treat the pregnant omega like this anymore. "Jungkook?" He called slowly.

Jungkook was not in the living room as he usually would be. Jimin saw Jungkook in his bedroom, looking at a photo album of Dahlia. "Lane down the memory?" The man asked and Jungkook's head lifted up.

"I just miss her... I mean the little version of her." Jungkook's head dropped back down and Jimin settled beside him, a little too close as he also bent to see the pictures.

"That's fine because you will have another baby to re-live her childhood. I hope he or she takes after you." Jimin chuckled lowly and Jungkook squirmed a little. "I was just thinking Jungkook... You should stop working after two months. You can still work from home and then we will see when to avail six months maternal leave for you." Jimin's hand reached over Jungkook's back and he softly moved it up.

"I won't..." Jungkook snapped. "I can work and I will." The omega suddenly flapped the album shut and Jimin sighed slowly.

"You need to rest. I am only suggesting this so you wouldn't stress out much." Jimin kept his composure. However, he was determined to talk today.

"As I said, I won't... I didn't take leaves when Dahlia was born and I don't want to take leaves now. I worked three jobs, Jimin." Jungkook slid away towards the edge of the bed, getting away from the alpha.

"Okay," Jimin nodded as the words etched in his brain like the burning iron bar was put on his skin. "Then you can work from home in your third trimester if you want to take leaves after the delivery." The man answered calmly.

"No, if I didn't do it at the time Dahlia was born, I won't do it now. Please stop." Jimin saw Jungkook's face had turned hot-to-trot.

"What is wrong with you, Jungkook? Why are you bringing Dahlia in this?" Jimin stood up too as his calm voice took an edge of a growl and he chased the omega around. "I have been very patient with you until now, but this is foolishness and it has to stop. Talk to me, what is going on?"

"I DON'T WANT THIS BABY!" Jungkook shouted, his eyes dribbled a few tears down that were formed due to his anger.

"Hey," Jimin wanted to hold the man but Jungkook pushed Jimin hard and the man flinched. He didn't care about being hurt himself but he didn't want Jungkook to stress in this condition or get hurt, specially when the younger wasn't thinking straight. "How can you say that? It's our baby." Jimin couldn't help but chuckle sourly at the irony.

"Why can't I? It was you all along who was happy, not me. I really can't be happy." Jungkook brushed his hair up and kept his hands steady over his head. Jimin could see his bulging nerves popping out on the forehead. "What about Dahlia?"

Jimin couldn't understand what Jungkook meant by that. "What about her?" He asked, a little outraged.

"I CAN'T SHARE HER LOVE WITH ANYONE ELSE!" Jungkook let go of his hair as he shouted and Jimin couldn't move a muscle, not understanding where was this even coming from. "No one can take her place. Just because you are here with me at this pregnancy doesn't mean that this child is any more special or deserves any more than Dahlia." Jungkook harshly wiped his tears and his voice was so bitter that it wounded Jimin.