#20. Surprise

"Are you sure, Hyung? I really don't see anything here. The place seems like it's been closed." Jungkook asked skeptically by unfastening his seatbelt but hesitated to step out of the car.

"I am sure, Jungkook. We often come here for meetings so we generally book the entire place for privacy reasons." Hoseok tried convincing Jungkook and got out of the car first to take out Dahlia from the backseat.

The omega walked out, sighing. "Take your stuff with you." Hoseok handed Dahlia to him with high pitch laughter and the baby girl giggled.

Jungkook's legs slowly trudged him towards the hotel and when he realized that Hoseok wasn't following, he turned to look at the man who waved at him before speeding away.

"This Hyung is weird." Jungkook shook his head.

"Husu uncle is not weird, he gave me a chocolate box" the girl defended her uncle.

"You sold your alliance for chocolates?" Jungkook effected a dramatic sad pout as he kept walking further in to see a few staff members walking around and bowing at him with a smile.

"What's an alliance?" Dahlia asked, keeping her elbow fixed over Jungkook's shoulder as she looked at him from mere inches away.

"It means you have to take your Appa's side, no matter what!" Jungkook explained with a grin and got into an elevator. Pushing the button that showed the 9th floor, he looked back at Dahlia. "So, Appa or Husu uncle?"

"I am at your side, Appa, but I have to do that to get chocolates." Dahlia pouted with her plump, cute lips.

"What? Who is teaching you all this?" Jungkook chuckled, listening to the music that played in the elevator. It reminded him of the old days when he would go out with his parents on lavish dinners before they found out he was gay.

"Dadda," Dahlia shrugged.

"Your Dadda needs a beating from me." Jungkook mumbled and Dahlia gasped.

"Nuuuu... How can you beat Dadda? He is older than you."

"How do you know he is older than me?" Jungkook asked in fascination.

"Weird Hyung told me." The baby girl shrugged again and Jungkook was amazed at how the girl was changing, getting smarter. This caused him to think deeply but the elevator door disrupted the deed.

"Dadda!" Dahlia screamed in Jungkook's ears and the boy flinched. He put her down and the girl in her beautiful vermillion knee-length t-shirt dress and matching sneakers ran towards her second father.

Jimin flashed a smile to Jungkook who walked out of the elevator while reciprocating before picking Dahlia in his arms. "Did you have any trouble?" He asked in a soft voice as Jungkook stood beside him with a deep sigh, observing the surrounding.

They stood in an open space and Jungkook heard soft music playing on the other side of the big door where he assumed Jimin's event was held.

"Yeah, no... I mean Hoseok Hyung dropped us here." Jungkook replied and now examined Jimin. The man was wearing a black suit with a white shirt. His blazer was embroidered with a silver floral pattern that was shimmering as Dahlia played with it.

"You look... beautiful." Jimin hesitated as if to think of the right word to say but settled with beautiful. The dreamy smile on his face was radiating an admiration and fondness through his eyes as he looked through them at Jungkook in a matching suit that he had sent for him. Instead of floral patterns and silver, the boy's suit had golden rhinestones.

"Thank you, so do you," Jungkook replied gracefully. "Is it something special? Are you sure you want me here?" Jungkook peeked at the tinted glass doors where he detected movement.