# 40. The Parks

6 years later

"Why does Noona call you Dadda and we call you Appa? And Papa is not baby, why do you call him baby, you call Noona honey and you call us idiots?" Saem complained while inhaling ragged breaths, snuggling close to Jimin as the man sat in his grey suit.

"It's because they are special," Jimin replied with a teasing smile.

Kiha, who was otherwise playing with his drone, threw it and sandwiched Jimin as he settled on the same one-person couch. "What about us?" He frowned and Jimin adored the boys who looked like a mini version of himself.

"Get over yourselves, scoundrels. You all came in bulk." Jimin teased the two yet again.

The youngest was listening to the conversation from the adjacent couch, he kept his notebook on the table and emerged in front of Jimin with a pout like Jungkook's and Dahlia's.

Ahn resembled Jungkook the most, not in appearance, but his disposition. Jimin had a soft spot for the youngest. He couldn't see the boy pouting. "My little baby, come here." He extended his arms and Ahn giggled while getting himself tucked into his father's chest.

Just as Jimin kissed Ahn, the other two started jumping on him, making lemonade of their father.

Jungkook was working with his teenage daughter to pack her bags and he laughed as he looked at triplets jumping over Jimin. Dahlia smiled fondly, taking out her phone to silently click a picture, capturing the moment forever.

Jimin's eyes fell on Dahlia and he stood up, setting the triplets aside. "Baby, let me do the rest." He asked Jungkook and the younger reluctantly nodded.

Plopping over the broad couch where Dahlia's folded trousers were neatly kept, Jimin specifically opened one blue-colored t-shirt that had NASA written at back and front and proudly caressed his hands over it. "I am so proud of you, honey," he uttered, eyes brimming with the overwhelming emotions. "You were just a 3-year-old pup when I first saw you. Such a patient kid you were and you still are." Jimin chuckled.

"Dadda, I am a grown-up now, see!" She pointed at the t-shirt. "I have got an internship at NASA." She profoundly reminded Jimin.

The alpha pulled her close and hugged her. "You will always be the little pup I put my eyes on."

"Dadda," Dahlia called softly and stopped to think as she wrapped her tiny palms around Jimin's forearms. "Please take of Appa while I am gone." The girl found herself on the verge of crying.

"Of course, honey." Jimin kissed Dahlia's head softly, closing his eyes to seize the moment.

"I also... Want to tell you something," Dahlia grip tightened as the man hummed. "I want you to know that... I love you so much. I don't want you to ever feel that I love Appa more or I am biased towards him because I saw him when I opened my eyes."

Jimin kissed Dahlia's head again while shaking his head. "Where is this coming from?"

"When I was little, and every time Appa cried, I cried too. And I have heard you say on many occasions that I would definitely cry if he did. The truth is, I- I would have cried if you cried too..." Dahlia sniffled, dissolving the lump in her throat that restricted her voice. "It's just that you never cried in front of me. I want you to know that I admire you so m-much for that. You have always been strong and without your efforts, none of us would be here...as a family."

Jimin realized that he indeed never cried in front of Dahlia, but right now, the words of her daughter just tugged at his heart that his eyes welled up and he let go slowly, letting his tears roll out gallantly.