#33. Acceptance

"Jimin..." The younger croaked, his voice hoarse. "Dahlia must be back from her dance class. We should head home."

"I called Hoseok Hyung to bring her, don't worry." Jimin pressed a soft kiss over Jungkook's forehead before he pulled away. "I will go check with the doctor if we can go home, hm?"

Jungkook nodded and Jimin kissed his lips quickly before getting out of the ward and finding the doctor standing outside. "Dr. Cha, can I take Jungkook home?"

"Well, he is fit physically, but he isn't mentally all that well." The doctor commented. 

"He had been through a lot, doctor. He is afraid and he is young. They could be... But I don't understand pregnancy hormones so I can't comment." The man stated and looked at his vibrating phone to see Hoseok's name.

"It's a lot harder for him than what we think, I agree, but you should take him to a therapist." She instructed Jimin strictly.

"Therapist?"

"It's better to get everything out whatever is inside his head. If he doesn't talk, it is not going to be good for him or your children."

Jimin shook her hands with her not before pondering over the words. "I will definitely take him to the therapist, but I have to leave for now."

"Jimin," the doctor called the idol again and he turned before he could leave. "Be watchful... Jungkook could try and harm the children again." The words made Jimin's hair erect on his neck.

Unable to say anything, he rushed back to the ward and found his Jungkook smiling while his hand was kept over his stomach as he gently patted it.

He cannot harm them. I saw it in his eyes that he wants to protect them. Thought Jimin.

"Ready to go home, sweetie?" He wore a smile as he filed in. Jungkook nodding wearily.

Helping him clean and change into his own clothes, Jimin left the hospital with Jungkook. The omega leaned at the seat and with closed eyes while Jimin's mind battled with his own thoughts and insecurities. No matter what the doctor said, he knew he could trust the omega but the doctor did definitely instill fear in his heart and he couldn't shake it off, even if he was trying hard.

Glancing over at the co-passenger seat again, he saw Jungkook sleeping with his hand covering his belly protectively. No, he can't.

Reaching home, Jimin woke Jungkook up and held his hand as they walked in. Jungkook was ashamed to look around, but the atmosphere of the house was rather cheery with cackles of Hoseok and Dahlia. It took the edge off of the omega and he breathed. Hoseok had the door fixed as Jungkook stole a quick glance at it. "How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked, jostling him out of his deep thoughts.

"Better..." The omega nodded gratefully that Hoseok didn't ask anything else.

"Appa, are you really okay? Did something happen to you?" Dahlia curiously stood beside Jungkook who wanted to pick the girl but he couldn't, still feeling sore.

"I think I should go now, I will come to see you tomorrow." Hoseok chimed in, giving a little squeeze at Jimin's shoulder and the man smiled in assurance.

"Bye, Hoseok uncle. I had fun. We should have a dance-off someday, I am going to beat you." Dahlia turned to Hosoek who hung his mouth open.

"I can't compete against you. Dahlia is the daughter of one of the finest dancers in the industry. She is a natural." Hoseok winked at the 5-year-old as he knelt down to her level, offering his hand for a hi-five.